What's For Dinner Wednesday March 3, 2010

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
1.gif

I have plenty of chicken, but I'm not in the chicken mood. I have kielbasa, but nothing to go with it or that Mark would like. A trip to the store is in order.

I having dinner with my youngest daughter tonight at a Greek restaurant. I'll probably have souvlaki or stuffed grape leaves.

I have chicken thighs in the slow cooker, immersed in cream of chicken soup, added ingredients of salt, pepper, smoked paprika, garlic powder, onion powder.

I forgot to take something out of the freezer before I left for work. Guess I'll pull out some shrimp, they defrost fairly fast.

Beef short ribs in slow cooker,will put over mashed potatoes or rice, not sure yet, green salad, homemade biscuits, carrots,celery,turnips and rutabagas cooking with ribs....Chocolate cup cakes for dessert.
kadesma

We had Brunswick Stew and sandwiches. I had wanted to make pork barbecue but the store was out of pork butts. I didn't feel like going to a different store just for that so will have to wait and make that another day.

Well I had planned to make chicken pot pie but we were late getting home from the Dr. so ... I am reheating the chicken breast and thighs I was going to use for the pie, making the crescent rolls I was going to use for the top and I'm trying one of those new Bird's Eye Steamer things (potatoes and green beans) .

I had grand plans. The local grocery store had marinated turkey tenderloins on sale; was going to partner them with wild rice mix and steamed asparagus. But I decided that there are enough leftovers in the 'fridge to negate creating new leftovers. So, must-go it is, along with a romaine salad topped with bacon, egg, black olives, mozz cheese and pearl tomatoes. I KNOW I won't want the turkey tomorrow...already plan on having a taste for homemade mac and cheese and baked ham. Yum...:chef:

I sauteed 2 medium onions, 1 pack of sliced white mushrooms, 1 pack of Portobellos, some sun-dried tomatoes, a diced small ham steak, some fresh basil, oregano, thyme and some chicken broth thickened and put over some farfalle pasta. It was fantastic

got my monthly grocery today. after putting it away, i was not hungry at all. had a healthy shake for breakfast. so had a cheese sandwich could only eat half. have a custard cream puff for later.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom