What's for Supper, Saturday, 10-22?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OK. I'm in heaven at your home then! :LOL: I like artichoke hearts and roasted red peppers together :chef:

And I'm in heaven at my home, too. Yowza. These were good.
I was going to halve the sauce because I was using about half the called for smoked & pulled pork butt, but I'm glad I didn't. Everything worked out just right. I have found my favorite use for leftover pulled pork. My mouth is pleasantly spicy :)
Great looking dinner, pac!

Yeah, all I do is chop the artichoke with the red pepper and add the breadcrumbs with italian seasoning and parm. cheese. That is the filling for the chicken breast. I put that in the oven covered with foil, then for the last five min, uncover it and top it mozz. cheese.. or whatever cheese I have on hand.

I had the leftover stew and made some mini corn muffins using a Jiffy mix. I didn't take any pictures as I was too tired.

Oven roasted Chicken wings (Asian style); fresh string beans & mushrooms seasoned Asian style, jasmine rice and pineapple chunks.

img_1061694_0_508735c91650bb5da6a99a78d6a45038.jpg
I wish I could've pulled up a chair at your table tonight! Yum

Great looking dinner, pac!

Yeah, all I do is chop the artichoke with the red pepper and add the breadcrumbs with italian seasoning and parm. cheese. That is the filling for the chicken breast. I put that in the oven covered with foil, then for the last five min, uncover it and top it mozz. cheese.. or whatever cheese I have on hand.

I had the leftover stew and made some mini corn muffins using a Jiffy mix. I didn't take any pictures as I was too tired.

Nice. I didn't realize it was a stuffing. I'll have to try it sometime.
And thanks.
Thank you too, Dawg.

Back
Top Bottom