Who's eating what this first day of August?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LPBeier

Certified Cake Maniac
Moderator Emeritus
We are having leftovers. And there is plenty to choose from.
- Salmon, chicken, pork tenderloin
- Corn on the cob, rice, new potatoes
- Broccoli salad (very little as everyone had seconds and thirds
- fruit crisp for desert

What are you planning for this Wednesday?

I bought some souvlaki for Ken and the girls to make tonight. I also bought tiny new potatoes at the market. They'll have to come up with their own salad though. At work tonight, we are being fed by the best cook on complex so I'm quite excited to see what its going to be. We've had ground beef one night and chicken last night so I suspect tonight will be either pasta or pork roast. Either way, I'm stoked! I'll add my own little tomato avocado salad to the mix as well.

Wednesday: Parsley Stuffed Chicken & Provoletta

August 1st - 18.30 Hours ( 6.30 PM )

Buonasera, Good Afternoon,

We have our main meal at lunch time 14.30 - 15.00 hours ... a Mediterranean lunch lasts about 2 hours plus ...

Tonight at 21.00 Hours, we shall have a provoletta to share, which is a melted provolone slab with herbs and sweet red bell, broiled in an earthenware clay vessel with home made breadsticks. Some White Wine ... and a stroll around the Port.

Attachments

• kiev chicken.jpg
    kiev chicken.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 192
Margi Cintrano said:
August 1st - 18.30 Hours ( 6.30 PM )

Buonasera, Good Afternoon,

We have our main meal at lunch time 14.30 - 15.00 hours ... a Mediterranean lunch lasts about 2 hours plus ...

Tonight at 21.00 Hours, we shall have a provoletta to share, which is a melted provolone slab with herbs and sweet red bell, broiled in an earthenware clay vessel with home made breadsticks. Some White Wine ... and a stroll around the Port.

That sounds really good.

Tonight I will be going out to Red Lobster. Hubby and I are celebrating 32 years of marriage. We are still acting like newly weds. When does the honeymoon end? Never for us!

It's burger night tonight at our house. I have 80/20 ground beef for them and buttered, toasted kaiser rolls.

I like mine with a fried egg, lettuce tomato and mayo.

DH likes bacon, cheddar, BBQ sauce and fried onions on his.

DS like his with American cheese, pickles and thousand island. (big mac style)

fried chicken double dipped in cornmeal seasoned with umami dust,home made tortilla chips,coleslaw,hot cherry peppers & cold beer.first time i've used umami "dust"(used the paste before)it worked a treat + no added salt,msg or anything artificial.only salt is from the anchovies.

Attachments

• FRIED CHICKEN 004.JPG
    FRIED CHICKEN 004.JPG
    78.6 KB · Views: 169
  • FRIED CHICKEN 005.JPG
    FRIED CHICKEN 005.JPG
    76.1 KB · Views: 181
  • FRIED CHICKEN 001.JPG
    FRIED CHICKEN 001.JPG
    83.9 KB · Views: 185
  • FRIED CHICKEN 003.JPG
    FRIED CHICKEN 003.JPG
    91.9 KB · Views: 173
  • FRIED CHICKEN 002.JPG
    FRIED CHICKEN 002.JPG
    81.7 KB · Views: 177
  • FRIED CHICKEN 006.JPG
    FRIED CHICKEN 006.JPG
    97.9 KB · Views: 168
  • FRIED CHICKEN 007.JPG
    FRIED CHICKEN 007.JPG
    90.4 KB · Views: 171
  • FRIED CHICKEN 008.JPG
    FRIED CHICKEN 008.JPG
    112.7 KB · Views: 239
fried chicken double dipped in cornmeal seasoned with umami dust,home made tortilla chips,coleslaw,hot cherry peppers & cold beer.first time i've used umami "dust"(used the paste before)it worked a treat + no added salt,msg or anything artificial.only salt is from the anchovies.
As always, Harry, a veritable feast! Have to look for the umami dust!

As always, Harry, a veritable feast! Have to look for the umami dust!
thanks LP.should be easy to find over your side of the pond as it's made in the states.mind you,the size of the states & canada,the us may well be nearer to the uk,than to you!! like the idea of nothing artificial,no msg,no added salt etc in the dust(same in the paste).skinless chicken,cornmeal,hot sunflower oil,home made unsalted chips & low fat mayo on the coleslaw....pretty healthy meal too!

That sounds really good.

Tonight I will be going out to Red Lobster. Hubby and I are celebrating 32 years of marriage. We are still acting like newly weds. When does the honeymoon end? Never for us!
Happy Anniversary Chopper and Mr. Chopper Hope your meal is wonderful, Please enjoy to the fullest.
kades

chopper said:
That sounds really good.

Happy 32nd, Chopper and DH of Chopper! Hope you have a great lobster, and what a sweet love story!

Harry Cobean said:
+1 mr & mrs chopper! what do you guy's mean when you say "DH".been meaning to ask for a while

No worries, Harry, I had to ask at one time too. DH=Dear Husband.

I think we have a DC dictionary around here somewhere....

That sounds really good.

Happy Anniversary Mr. and Mrs. Chopper!

Everyone's meals look yummy! We are getting ready to head to Chick-fil-A. I am in the mood for another spicy cool wrap and peach shake (IMHO their peach shake is the best shake I have ever had!). Not sure what James will be having, but it's a safe bet it will have chicken in it. :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom