Tailgating Sundays!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yea Addie. I know what you mean. And somehow my shirt front seems to pick up a stray souvenir every time I eat one. :ermm: They are really good.

Vikings play Chicago tomorrow, it's on my list of game time "maybies" except I'm not craving dogs right now.

Attachments

• chicago hot dog.jpg
    chicago hot dog.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 184
Yea Addie. I know what you mean. And somehow my shirt front seems to pick up a stray souvenir every time I eat one. :ermm: They are really good.

Vikings play Chicago tomorrow, it's on my list of game time "maybies" except I'm not craving dogs right now.

Well, one of their redemptions is that the bun opens at the top and not the side. :angel:

:ermm: Please sir, what is that thing in your photo that looks like a warty cucumber? And what do you do with it? (Perhaps I shouldn't have asked that:rolleyes:)

That is the stock photo of that particular knife from a sales site. That said someone in our community garden grows them and i believe it is called bitter melon.

We had a late breakfast today (was out late on the boat so we slept in) and I have wings thawing on the counter. Won't get them done before the game starts but that is ok.

Kathleen is currently making some salsa from the tomatoes and jalapenos we picked from the garden this morning.

That is the stock photo of that particular knife from a sales site. That said someone in our community garden grows them and i believe it is called bitter melon.

We had a late breakfast today (was out late on the boat so we slept in) and I have wings thawing on the counter. Won't get them done before the game starts but that is ok.

Kathleen is currently making some salsa from the tomatoes and jalapenos we picked from the garden this morning.

Frank, I checked Costco yesterday and they now have the fresh chicken wings. Six to a pack and six packs in a sales unit. Around 10 pounds of wings for $2.19/Lb. I either missed them before or they are a recent addition. I'll be picking some up soon. They are portioned perfectly for SO and me and they look to be all the roughly the same size. Thanks for reminding me.

Today the Browns head to MN even though their best player went to the Colts. Still scratching my head over that trade....

Anyways, we have something to do early this afternoon so I get to miss my first game in years. No tailgating for me today. I might grab something on the way home to work up for the game tonight (Kathleen's Bears play tonight).

So who's got something planned for the tail gate?

Shrek's Broncos are playing tomorrow night. Steelers are playing to night and he was "Meh" about it. Although I am sure the tv will be on football all day. Good day for cleaning out the pantry.

Tomorrow we are back at it after having prior commitments last week. Yeah, it was kind of ironic we got our first win of the year during the first game I have missed in several years.

We have then Bengals this week, but we are at home. Division games always mean the level is taken up a bit.

I have some pork ribs rubbed up and sitting in the fridge. Gonna get them started early tomorrow and smoke em right slow.

Corn and a salad to go with is the plan, though I might pop over to the garden and see if any of those eggplants are ready yet. If so there is grilled eggplant too.

Anyone already know what you are tailgating with?

For PPPC-II is will be Cincinnati chili here! Yummers. I've been looking forward to this and Thursday's Buffalo game since preseason, lol.

Ribs are in the smoker. Nice thin stream is coming out. Too bad they won't be ready for hours and that means we won't be eating them before the game. Oh well.

My girlfriend in Atlanta is a die hard Falcon fan. Here daughter who lives with her is a die harder Patriots fan. (3-0) They are playing each other today. So to prevent murder and mayhem in the home, her daughter is going to her father's home to watch the Pats play, while her mother watches the Falcons play at home. The Pats are favored to win. Go Pats!!! :angel:

Who's Denver playing? The TV is right here screaming in my ear not 4 ' away and I am managing to ignore it.

Special edition tonight!

The Browns are hosting the Bills on TNF.

I had the grill right hot last night so I got some hotdogs out and grilled them for tonight.

Anyone tailgating for tonight?

Special edition tonight!

The Browns are hosting the Bills on TNF.

I had the grill right hot last night so I got some hotdogs out and grilled them for tonight.

Anyone tailgating for tonight?

You're having left over hot dogs that you grilled last night?
I know I must be understanding this wrong. Right? :huh:

Well.. I grilled them last night since the grill was hot. And I like grilled hot dogs but they usually aren't worth firing the grill for by themselves. I always do hot dogs with something else.

So we didn't have hot dogs last night, I just cooked them last night, so not really leftovers. And hot dogs are already cooked, so, well...

Whatcha got for tailgating?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom