"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > General Cooking Information > Health, Nutrition and Special Diets
Old 04-23-2010, 11:56 AM   #1
Assistant Cook
Great Organic Health Drink!

Hey guys so Iíve been trying to find some type of drink that has all the daily greens and fruits, helps with energy that actually tastes good. Iíve been drinking naked but I came across this new drink called cell-nique. Supposedly itís an organic meal in a bottle. Anyways I saw they are giving away seven bottles weekly and ship them for free so hope this helps anyone thatís sick of the normal smoothie! Cheers!

Natalie.Jordache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 05:13 PM   #2
Master Chef
Not sure if it has all the daily whatever they are, but I just found this very healthy (I mean if it is organic it must be healthy, right?) so I found this organic drink, well at least ititastes good, well better than all other Vodkas that I've tasted before, it must be because it is organic.
You are what you eat.
CharlieD is offline   Reply With Quote