Have you exercised today? Accountability thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Does the coitus count for exercise?

If so I need to exercise a bit more than I am now!

;)

Yup. Went to my fitness class. Lost my keys. Got lots of mileage looking for the keys on top of the hour of class. Never found the keys.

DH and I brought his 150 gallon aquarium up 7 steps a few years ago...
I FEEL YOUR PAIN!!!
He wants to get rid of it now.
I DONT THINK SO because who will help him get it back OUT!!!!
THen he has the nerve to tell me I'm a wimpy girl....
would he like me to be a man-girl??????

Looks like no one has exercised since November. I walked Monday and Tuesday for 90 minutes with my friend. We haven't gone the rest of the week since it's been too cold for her....56 degrees in the mornings. I love the weather.

Oh, dear. I guess I should weigh in more often. I went to my weights/workout class on Monday, on Tuesday I walked to and from my favorite blind gal's house (only a mile round trip, but a completely vertical mile in freezing weather(, Took a pilates class on Weds. Yesterday we bought our greenery and put it up. For those who live in more tropical climes (I have, for many years), this is a weight lifting opportunity. Plus we bought a ton of food and booze for a Christmas party. It is about 20 steps from the street to our house.

I've been doing a routine in the morning. 50 sit-ups, 50 jumping jacks, 30 push-ups and 1/2 mile on the treadmill. My knees are feeling better so I'm working on 3/4 mile. I've been using the preprogrammed workout on the treadmill instead of just going the same pace. You start off in a walk, then fast walk, jog, then run, etc.

I'm out the door this second to run my 5 miles, taking advantage of the beautiful weather we have at the moment!

Suzi... yes, it does count!

Intervals on the treadmill, stretching, and 110 situps every weekday before work. 4 days a week, at lunch, I workout with weights, which I've done pretty consistently for the past 30 years, although you probably couldn't tell?:LOL: From Sept - March, my Saturdays are usually filled with 3-5 hours of bird hunting with my german shorthair. (Lot's of tough walking) I used to mountain bike, and even did a few races in the mid '90's. I plan to get back on one of my bikes again this spring. The older I get the tougher it is to keep weight off. I need to drop 10# before spring and then another 10# thru summer. My goals this time of year are to just stay even. With all the great food that will be available this time of year, it's tough not to over-indulge.

30 minutes walk out in the fresh air and 10 minutes on exercise bike. I never learnt how to ride a bike when I was little and now I cant get my balance when my kids try to teach me. I drive a car but cant ride a bike LOL!! It would have been great outdoors exercise. My friend says I should have a bike with stabilisers ha ha ...

Iv joined a free exercise training course on the internet. I now exercise 3/4 times a week. I always exercise at night (as thats the only time i have time lol) and later today i will be running on a treadmill and doing various weight lifting exercises.

60 minutes stationary bike, 60 minutes free weights, plus whatever I do for work, fun.

Back
Top Bottom