Who's Trying to Lose Weight?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Chief, you've got it down. Recently watched a lecture on the secrets of longevity and of the four, natural movement was key. Far more beneficial than going to the gym. And family. So keep spending time with those grand kids. :)

The other two were eating real food, mostly local and a positive attitude. In case anyone was curious.

28 pounds gone here! Took what felt like forever- 8 months. Could have done it quicker if I didn't "cheat" so much.

Congrats to all of you who have lost and are still losing. You can do it!!

image-1523334739.jpg

Down to 233 on the scales this morning. I've lost about 32 pounds in the last year, with most of that in the last 3 months. Makes me smile. Oh, and Deby-lynn, I'll never look as good as you. But then again, I'm a guy. That's a given.:LOL: I'll never look as good as my wife either, and for the same reason.

Seeeeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

Down to 233 on the scales this morning. I've lost about 32 pounds in the last year, with most of that in the last 3 months. Makes me smile. Oh, and Deby-lynn, I'll never look as good as you. But then again, I'm a guy. That's a given.:LOL: I'll never look as good as my wife either, and for the same reason.

Congrats!

There are a lot of things in life that give us satisfaction. Like a bowl of hot soup on a cold winter's night. But losing unwanted weight has to be at the top. Congradulations to all of our DC member who are struggling and winning that battle. :angel: And one for all of you. :angel:

Chief, well done on losing 32 pounds, that is fabulous! :)

Great job, Chief and Savannah! Yay!!!

So proud of all of our DC weight losers!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom