Who's Trying to Lose Weight?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm trying to eat right now, but not lose any weight, so I can win Biggest loser. This has not been easy or fun.

Gee, I shoulda kept me mouf shut...now you are going to want to know my starting and final weights...:ermm:

Thanks for the cheering squad!:clap:

Gee, I shoulda kept me mouf shut...now you are going to want to know my starting and final weights...:ermm:

Thanks for the cheering squad!:clap:

Add me to your cheering squad! :clap::clap: And I don't need weights, just a picture of the trophy!;)

So I was talking to my niece today and she asked how the new diet/treatment was going and I said quite well. I said I am hoping to start back at the pool in January if I can get a HandyDART ride (the accessability transit TB works for)

So, she has given me a challenge. There is a walk\run in April that she, her sister and her aunt go in every year. The walk is 5k and her challenge is that I get in shape to go with them. I can push my other niece's stroller with my awesome grandnephew for support.

So, I now need a cheering squad too. I am actually a little nervous about it, but if my health continues to improve and I get active again, it would be a wonderful accomplishment!

Well of course! Three cheers for LP!:clap: :w00t2::clap:

I will also be participating in the Relay For Life and the YMCA 5K next year. My Relay last year was partially derailed when Shrek ended up in the hospital, I have to make up for it next year.

Well of course! Three cheers for LP!:clap: :w00t2::clap:

I will also be participating in the Relay For Life and the YMCA 5K next year. My Relay last year was partially derailed when Shrek ended up in the hospital, I have to make up for it next year.
You will do fine, Princess. You are actually my inspiration for going in this walk because you have come so far with your own health problems and still manage to participate. And just before the relay, tell Shrek he has to be a good boy and stay healthy! :)

You will do fine, Princess. You are actually my inspiration for going in this walk because you have come so far with your own health problems and still manage to participate. And just before the relay, tell Shrek he has to be a good boy and stay healthy! :)

Yeah, I wouldn't want him to bust a gut, again!!!:LOL::ROFLMAO: It's a good thing he likes me a little...:angel:

This may amount to TMI, but I just went to put on my nightie and both my good ones are in the wash (one in wash, one in dryer) and I wanted to wash the clothes I had on. So I went into my drawer and found one I have kept but has been too tight to wear.

It FITS!!!!! :angel:

This may amount to TMI, but I just went to put on my nightie and both my good ones are in the wash (one in wash, one in dryer) and I wanted to wash the clothes I had on. So I went into my drawer and found one I have kept but has been too tight to wear.

It FITS!!!!! :angel:

Now that IS good news.

Back
Top Bottom