Ok. You talked me into it. Here are the rules.
1. Submission deadline - March 12, 2011
2. The challenge will consist of 3 courses and something to drink
A. Appetizer - can be soup, finger food, salad, crostini, bruschetta, etc.
B. Main Course - must contain a meat, or meat substitute, veggie, starch
or have each in a one-pot meal
D. Beverage -Anything Liquid, including smoothies, shakes, juices,
3. Food may be prepared any time between today and the deadline.
4. Pictures, recipes, cooking technique, and evaluation will be included with
5. Submissions will be posted at the contestant's convenience, but no later
than March 12.
6. Entries will be judged on presentation, best use of the theme ingredient,
Description of the food, and creativity.
7. Anybody who does better than G.W. gets a virtual snowball fired in their direction by G.W.'s virtual giant slingshot that can hurl boulder sized projectiles from coast to coast.
Just ask BuckyTom.
8. Rule 7 is to be disregarded as the ravings of a madman.
9. Contestants must have fun.
Seeeeya; Goodweed of the North