I need to make lunch but have nothing! Time sensitive!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

vegetarian_bri

Assistant Cook
Ok, so im home alone. I have no drivers license to go to the store and no one to go for me. I have ONLY these ingredients. I want something yummy! Please respond ASAP!

I have:

• Butter
  • Angel Hair
  • Parmesan
  • Garlic
  • Limes
  • Olive Oil
  • Flour
  • Corn Starch
  • Cheddar
  • Eggs
  • Onions
Spices:

• Ginger(fresh)
  • Eregano(fresh)
  • Cinnamon
  • Chilli Powder
  • Cummin
  • Nutmeg
  • Paprika
  • Marjoram
  • Cavenders
  • Cayan
  • Lemon Pepper w/ Garlic and Onion
  • Allspice
  • Cardemon
  • Tumeric
  • Cloves
  • Curry Powder
All of the ones w/o fresh by them are ground up.

Thats pretty much it. I dont want an omelet! Please tell me if you have a suggestion that requires an ingredient I dont have listed. I will tell you if I have it or not. I wont have anything too exotic. You dont have to use all of them they are just waht I have. It is time sensative! Feel free to post late, it will help me for the future.

Cook up the angel hair then toss with either olive oil (if it is extra virgin) or butter or a little of both. Grate up some Parmesan and throw that in. Chop up a little bit of oregano and throw that in. Salt and pepper as well. You could also thrown in any number of other things you have listed like the lime, cinnamon, chili powder, cayenne, lemon pepper w/garlic and onion, or most other spices on your list (but not all at the same time).

Cook the angel hair, . Saute the garlic in the butter and put the cooked pasta into the pan with it. Sprinkle on the parmesan cheese.

Cook up the angel hair then toss with either olive oil (if it is extra virgin) or butter or a little of both. Grate up some Parmesan and throw that in. Chop up a little bit of oregano and throw that in. Salt and pepper as well. You could also thrown in any number of other things you have listed like the lime, cinnamon, chili powder, cayenne, lemon pepper w/garlic and onion, or most other spices on your list (but not all at the same time).

Thanks! I will try. Maybe Angel hair w/ olive oil, garlic, lemon pepper, and, oregano. Oh and Parmesan. Do you think I should add anything else?

If you have garlic then saute that and add it in. If you like onions then you can do the same.

If you have garlic then saute that and add it in. If you like onions then you can do the same.

I do have garlic and onions. But i dont like onions in pasta w/o red sauce. Thank you. I guess I will go ahead to making it...I wish I had wine and mushrooms.:chef:

Actually, I dont have fresh oregano. I have fresh rosemary...do you think that could work?

Last edited by a moderator:
By all means, leave the onions out then. if it were me, I would leave them out too.

Actually, I dont have fresh oregano. I have fresh rosemary...do you think that could work?
I like Rosemary with meat myself. I personally would not add it to this dish you are making, but that is not to say it could not be good. I would go with the lemon pepper.

saute some onion and garlic til soft, cook some angle hair then the add your cooked pasta along with a little of the cooking water to the saute pan add a few red pepper flakes and top with parm..Many don't care for onions but if you camalize them they are really very good with pasta also some sauted mushrooms...
kadesma

Angel hair w/ mushrooms, lemon, garlic and parm. Mmm.

You could also scramble up some of those eggs and pour over your angel hair mixture and let the bottom firm up in your frypan, then put it into an oven to brown the top.... frittata. :)

No, I'd crank it up to 425 and just watch it closely. Also, it's best if your pasta is al dente.

cheddar cheese bisquits?
parmesan cheese bisquits?
(you'd need some milk)
egg drop type soup
(you'd need some chicken broth or bouillion)
(veggies would be nice)

Back
Top Bottom