Pepperoni

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Scott123. I based my first thoughts on my own experience with my 10 plus year old processor. Maybe it's more like 15 years old?

Seems clear to me that the new models are a heck of a lot better than the old ones and are a lot more capable machines. I just may have to break one of my rules, that being don't replace something until it's broken. Hmm. I wonder what would happen if I carried it off the counter with oil on my hands?

I try to keep an open mind, especially when somebody I respect tells me about their own experiences to the contrary. When it comes to something new that I don't have? Who am I to doubt another's experience with something I know little if anything about? I may have a few questions, but that's just my curiousity.

Hey Psiguy! Don't "drop" your old food processor. If you are serious about replacing it, give it to a friend or relative.

If you wish to sell it, PM me with the particulars. I have another friend who can use one.

I'll keep it. If I need to slice salami or pepperoni, I'll just use my slicer.

The only old, still working, appliance I ever threw away was an old Sunbeam electric hand mixer. A green one. With "Burst of Speed" or was it "Burst of Power?" Got a Krups which was so much better, I dumped the Sunbeam in the trash.

Back
Top Bottom