Shish Kabobing Advice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I do lots of Kebabs on the bbq or under the grill.

Tips, I use flat metal skewers for meat so as soon as you see a little juice bubbling on the skewer the meat will be done.
Dont overload the skewer.
Dont mix veg with meat.
img_1168602_0_3b5c50cf21d4ae4bb1db09ba36b16656.jpg

Buon Giorno, Good Morning,

Mediterranean Kebabs :

Greek Salad on Kebabs, feta with cherry tomato, green bell, red onion & red bell dressed in Vinaigrette ... Lovely.

lamb marinaded with fresh lemon juice & red wine; bell pepper, cherry tomato and onion & garlic clove ... Delicious.

Sicilian Style Sword fish with Evoo, sea salt, huge black kalamata and cherry tomatoes & sweet red bell pepper ... The only way, I really like this fish variety with capers, fresh herbs; basil, oregano, parsley and thyme

Beef Kebabs: Home made BBQ sauce, Hickory Smoke ...

Pork Kebabs: Can be nice BBQ too ...

Prawns or Shrimp: lemon & herb marinade with Evoo, and lots of garlic and cayenne or Smoked La Vera Pimentón = Smoked Paprika from La Vera, Extremadura, The Iberian Peninsula ...

Fruit with Meat: I like roast duckling with mango or orange certainly, however, I do not have much of a penchant for sweet and sour ...

Chicken Kebabs: thousands of recipes are available --- depending on the season and availability ... I like mine, Mediterranean, with lemon and Evoo, Italian herbs, oregano, basil, thyme and cherry tomato and red bell with garlic and shallot --- always good and simple.

Thanks to the all those who have contributed, to this interesting and informative post.

Have lovely summer.
Margaux.

Back
Top Bottom