Which bread dough is better for pizza?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Now boys and girls, don't argue. You cannot take my title away The most rude person on the forum.;):)
But that is not what i was going to say. I have a question. As always I over did it. And have a whole bunch of leftovers. The on that bothers me :( most are tomatoes, because I do not know what to with a whole bunch of sliced tomatoes. Any suggestions?

Charlie, you can't really freeze them. You have to cook with them. You could make a tomato sauce for pasta or add them to a soup or stew.

Charlie, you can't really freeze them. You have to cook with them. You could make a tomato sauce for pasta or add them to a soup or stew.
I have frozen tomatoes when I had a glut but only to use in tomato-based sauce for pasta etc. I agree, it isn't ideal but to avoid having to waste them by throwing them away it does.

Yes, that's what I meant.

Mad Cook did you know that Princess Anne growing up had to muck out her own horses stalls? She thought her parents were mean, but as an adult, she began to see the value in the lessons she learned. To this day, she still mucks out her own stall. Hope this little tid bit of information makes mucking a lot easier the next time for you. :angel:

Back
Top Bottom