Grilled Lobsta

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jeekinz

Washing Up
Par boiled, halved, then grilled over oak wood. Basted with white wine and clarified butter. Topped with fresh black pepper and parsley.

Bon Appetite. :chef:

img_644274_0_317458e59b7d1ff3c3845f0c01a2e9a4.jpg

img_644274_1_6ccf4c2c68d42f7d5afce08db59355b8.jpg

img_644274_2_79981eac05a2ccfa2ab57c9746a82c31.jpg

Ok, maybe I'm coming to your house first, then go by Uncle Bob's. Looks AMAZING Jeeks!

that looks great .. have not had lobster in a while ..
and i think its time ..

Jeekinz if I were your neighbor I would have hopped the fence and stole one while you werent looking!!!!:ohmy::(:LOL:
They look amazingly DELICIOUS!!! Yummy
Great Job:chef:

Jeekinz if I were your neighbor I would have hopped the fence and stole one while you werent looking!!!!:ohmy::(:LOL:
They look amazingly DELICIOUS!!! Yummy
Great Job:chef:

Shoot, I wouldda stole one while he was looking! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

LOL! Have Grill, Will Travel. xD

Lee, I found that some digi cam's take better close-ups than others. i.e. My Moms camera I told you about, it's 2 years newer than mine with alot more megapixels, but it doesn't take good closeups. You catually need to use the zoom feature and depend on the resolution instead. My cam, the color gets a little wacky sometimes. Like too much blue or red (I forget), but it's King on close-ups. I was actually surprised at that third shot myself. Even if they tasted like poo, they look pretty inviting. LOL

if u put that plate before me, i would think i had died and gone to heaven. lobster is so expensive here and really not very good.

i find that strange when i live in calif. lots of sea food, so expensive. can't afford scallops either.

babe:chef:

Back
Top Bottom