Originally Posted by mugsy27
ahh haa!! sorry for draggin this old thread up, but this is how i actually found youz guyz! (via google)
i wanted to do 2 things here.
1) thank you thank you thank you kitchenelf!! that recipe was FANTASTIC!! shrimp portifino at macaroni grill is one of my all time favs..and you nailed it!!!
2) i have a request...does anyone have a recipe for the olive gardens seafood alfredo?? its my g/f's fav..and its always good to have recipes that can get you out of the *dog house*
LOL on getting out of the dog house mugsy - and you are very welcome for this recipe. I did find their basic Alfredo Sauce - I would just add your favorite seafood (scallops, shrimp, tilapia, etc.)
Olive Garden Style Alfredo Fettucine
* 8 ounces Cream cheese, cut in bits
* 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
* 1/2 cup Butter or margarine
* 1/2 cup Milk
* 8 ounces Fettuccine; cooked & drained
In large saucepan combine cream cheese, Parmesan, butter and milk, stirring constantly until smooth. Toss pasta lightly with sauce, coating well.
I'm sure they use the cream cheese versus doing it the traditional way because it holds up better.