I'd like to host some friends for a pull-apart dinner, i.e., all the dishes will be of that type.
Here are some ideas that I had in mind:
* Blooming Onion
* Cheesy Mushroom Pull-apart Bread (like this one
* Pull-apart Challah (something like that
* Baked Cluster Tomatoes
* Pull-apart Filled Dough (e.g., this one
* Monkey Bread
* Filled Pull-apart Loaf (say, like here
* Pull-apart chocolate Chip Cookies (so, baking them in a way they will get together after spreading)
I guess you see what I mean.
So, where's the problem? When my wife looked at that list, she said: "But you don't have any real food!"
. She meant, of course, that there's no "main dish" in the above list.
I'd appreciate any ideas for pull-apart-style "real food".