Happy Birthday Purple.Alien.Giraffe!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks guys. I have to work but I'll being going to mom and dad's for dinner tomorrow. All I really want for my birthday is for the hubby to find a decent paying job so I can move down state with him. Missing him terribley.

Lots of "activity" going on in February a few years ago, apparently.

Geez, Pag, sure hope things work out for you!

Dawgluver said:
Lots of "activity" going on in February a few years ago, apparently.

Geez, Pag, sure hope things work out for you!

Well, it is winter. Activity keeps you warm.

And thank you, I know thinga will work out, I just have to be patient and stay positive. Keeping the hubby's outlook positive is easier if I keep my own from becoming pesimistic. And he needs to stay optomistic.

If it smells like a duck, and quacks like a duck, and swims like a duck, it doesn't have to be a platypus. It just might be a PAG.:ROFLMAO:

This girl would swim in the cold waters of Lake Superior when her brothers and sister were so chilled from the water, that their skin was blue.

Beyond her ability to thrive in the cold water, she has brought joy and light into my home ever since she came home for the first time.

Not to brag, because this is not bragging. Everywhere we went with our baby girl, people spontaneously wanted to give her gifts, and would buy her things from the store shelves. She had such an infectious joy about her. And many years later, she hasn't changed, except, people don't spontaneously buy her gifts anymore.

The only person that could care for you more than me is you hubby. At least, that better be the case, and I know it is.

Seeeeeya; D.O.D (that's dear old dad)

aww, it's heartwarming to see how proud our chief is of his children.

happy birthday, jess. your wish for your hubby is so humble that i hope you get that and so much more, all so well deserved.

Back
Top Bottom