Last thing that made you smile?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks Kadesma! I'm still smiling.

And I can just see Cade and Ethan hugging. I love it when little kiddos hug!

so sweet! Children make the days so wonderful, and nothing else matters but to hear their sweet voices! Life is so simple, really. Happiness.

buckytom said:
ok, i want to see new pics of dillon, and of corazon's aidan, and sierra cook's doggie.

what made me smile today was this guy finally started to call me daddy. it was more like daa-ee, but it's a start.

i wonder if they make nemo pj's in 46R?

Bucky, how cute!! I love nemo!! I could just see the two of you in your nemo jammies. Here is a picture of Skidder. As you can see he has been playing with his toys. Unfortunately, his birdie is not looking to great. Missing some stuffing that toy is.

Last edited:
Thanks, pdswife!! He is my baby and I love him with all my heart. :wub: He is 8 years old and a red Queensland heeler. Shannon I played ball with him earlier in the yard. And then we played tug a war with one of his other favorite toys. So, I am suprised I am not worn out.

Sierra, what a beautiful dog..My son had a queensland heeler when he lived at home, his was black,white and tan..A goof but as sweet a dog as you could imagine..Also as fast as lightening if she had to bee :LOL: Give that pooch a pat for me..

kadesma

SierraCook said:
Thanks, pdswife!! He is my baby and I love him with all my heart. :wub: He is 8 years old and a red Queensland heeler. Shannon I played ball with him earlier in the yard. And then we played tug a war with one of his other favorite toys. So, I am suprised I am not worn out.

sc, great picture, thanks. makes you want to snuggle up next to him and go to sleep.
and that tug o' war thing must be tough on your teeth as well!

Today our tiny town had a neat event going on, the vast majority of the local businesses gave customers 10% off of their total purchases. The idea stretches back many years and was conceived to help boost revenue in our town during the holidays, instead of people speading all their shopping dollar in Cork (a big city about an hour away).

While I will always be a "city girl", I found the idea of this nice "treat" for the local shoppers a great example of small town charm, and indeed it brought a smile to my face :)

Did you buy something nice for yourself Jessica? You deserve it!!

I smiled thinking about Jessica walking down the street with bags and bags of fun things... and the thought of a good sale always makes me smile.

Did you buy something nice for yourself Jessica? You deserve it!!
Awww thanks Pdswife, no I did not buy anything for myself today, unless picking up my monthly prescriptions and getting groceries counts. Thanks for saying that thought though, it just made me smile ear to ear! :flowers:

It's just the truth!
Hey.. I used your recipe for the pork loin last night (adding some garlic and bacon) Paul and David both loved it! Thanks!!!!!

Cool! I like the touches that you added! Knowing that you enjoyed my recipe just made me smile again - it must be a cheery day :)

:ohmy: BUCKY! LUVS!!! And everyone thats new to our Bed And Breakfast!!!! :ohmy:
WELCOME!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Lord I missed you guys! And for the new folk, Im so very happy to have you share our love-filled B&B!!! :wub:
Now.... if you excuse me.... I have to white-wash Middie for hitting me with a snow ball!!!!!! GARR!!!!
21.gif

Back
Top Bottom