Last thing that made you smile?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The little girl who lives behind us dressed in her communion dress looking like an angel and like she felt like a million dollars!!
Angel puppy climbing up the steps of the pool ever so quietly to watch the ducks swimming in the water on the cover.

Every day my daughter makes me smile evertime I see her, no matter how much drool.

Years ago a girl named Cindy gave me a prayer to tape to my computer and it is still at the top of my monitor. This also makes me smile.

Cindy's Prayer;

Dear Lord, so far today, I've done alright. I have not gossiped, I have not lost my temper, I have not been greedy, grumpy, nasty, selfish or over indulgent. But in a few minutes, Lord, I am going to have to get out of bed. From then on I'm probably going to need a lot more help. Amen.

Daughter and I made peace on Friday afternoon - or is it just a temporary suspension of hostilities?

In any case, we have been getting along just fine this weekend.

p.s. Brian's post not only made me smile, but giggle pretty well.

It wasn't the last thing, (but rethinking about it, may have been) but seeing my 4 grandchildren last week kept me smiling, laughing and even giggling at times. We had such a good time and they make me feel like I'm the most important person in the world when I'm with them. Charlie must have called out e ma a million times and I never got tired of it. He is 2 and sings like a bird.

I went to an audition for a new modern dance company today. I had such a good time. Everyone gets so serious and nervous for auditions but I really enjoy myself.

I was greeted afterwards by my crew of 3 boys, big hugs and smiles all around.

This morning when I saw my pup finally drinking water and then looking up at me with water dripping from half her face. She has been sick and wasn't drinking water. I was having to force feed it to her and now it looks like she is getting well.

I'm smiling cause it was a long day and I had two kids not feeling well, I've been worried about Carson who says very little, but how today called me Ma twice for the very FIRST time Yahooo

kadesma

Urmaniacs icon makes me smile!!!!So does thinking about how happy Kadesma is hearing Carson say just one simple thing- Ma and Imagining Corazon sitting on her porch looking all at peace with the world!!!

It's nice to smile at the end of a beautiful day. Just reading the things that make others smiles, Cora and her Aidan and the walk they took, Vicki smiling at Cora and at me, Pds, finding an old friend..On that happy note I too am smiling:)

kadesma

yup, all of that kadesma.

my contribution is seeing the pics of my boy at the bronx zoo, torturing the poor dumb goats by feeding them 1 tiny morsel of feed at a time. gotta give the kid credit: wasn't afraid of the towering beasts (to him) at all.

ryanfeedinggoat2mw.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, he's getting so tall, and cuter every time I see him. Thank you Bucky, this made me smile.:)

here's another for my auntie wasabi.

after feeding the animals, you must wash your hands. here i am steadfast on my way to the sink to wash up...

buckytom said:
yup, all of that kadesma.

my contribution is seeing the pics of my boy at the bronx zoo, torturing the poor dumb goats by feeding them 1 tiny morsel of feed at a time. gotta give the kid credit: wasn't afraid of the towering beasts (to him) at all.

ryanfeedinggoat2mw.jpg
Bucky, took a last look before going nite nite:LOL: With this adorable picture, I'll smile all the way to dreamland..He is a beautiful boy, how lucky you both are.
kadesma:)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom