Last thing that made you smile?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
corazon90 said:
Bittersweet smile for me tonight.
Our dog, Seijo, had to go to vet surgery today. She had a swollen ear that had to get drained and stitched. She has a big satelite dish around her neck. Poor thing. She's so sleepy from the drugs but doesn't want to lay her head down, I think it must make her ear hurt when she does. :(

On a lighter front though, after not seeing his big brother most of the day, Callum started giggling like crazy just at the sight of Aidan.

Our lab had to have is ear 'Quilted' because of it filling up with blood. He was uncomfortable but didn't have to have the collar.

Did Aidan go to school for the first time yesterday and Callum miss him?:)

Thanks Expatgirl! I am glad to just be getting a change of scenery, even if it is just for 4 days, I haven't been home in a year and a half so I am dying to get back.

My dear friend just called and told me this story about her little boy. Last year she was dating a guy and her boy was in the backseat of the boyfriends car and they stopped at DQ to get icecream. Well the little boy got himself a Blizzard and when they got home she discovered blizzard all over the floor and some on the seat. The little boy wouldn't disclose what happened and the mom cleaned it up.
Well yesterday she took him to DQ and he ordered himself a Blizzard but when the sales person handed him the cup he saw the words on it and he said, "Oh no I'm not falling for that one again"! The cup said.........Turn your Blizzard Upside Down"...................:ROFLMAO:

SizzlinIN--That didn't bring a smile to my face that made me LOL!! Reminds me of the beginnings of some Texas Aggie jokes (which I am one): Similar to the Blizzard cup--- Did you hear about the Aggie who walked down the sidewalk, saw the sign "Wet Cement" and so he did??? I know----baaaaaaaaad! Her story was great because it's true and she really ought to submit it to Reader's Digest's "Life in the USA"!!

The years first batch of zucchini bread is minutes away from being taken out of the oven. The house smells good!

My "Chinese" linecook runs into the back saying "All at one time! All at one time! Need help!" in the best Chinese accent he can muster. I go up to the line and start looking over the orders, to decide what needs to be done first. Then I notice a hole in each ticket. He had pulled filled orders off the peg and put them up on the line! What a joker!:ROFLMAO:

Being told my resume looked really good for a part-time temp job working for a very large communications company doing freelance copywriting, editing and web posting. I'm meeting with her next week. This will be evening and weekend work so that I can make a little extra money for Xmas, the new interior for my Miata and my trip to Orlando in January. :mrgreen: Everybody keep their fingers crossed for me!

expatgirl said:
SizzlinIN--That didn't bring a smile to my face that made me LOL!! Reminds me of the beginnings of some Texas Aggie jokes (which I am one): Similar to the Blizzard cup--- Did you hear about the Aggie who walked down the sidewalk, saw the sign "Wet Cement" and so he did??? I know----baaaaaaaaad! Her story was great because it's true and she really ought to submit it to Reader's Digest's "Life in the USA"!!

How do you break an Aggie's finger?

Hit him in the nose.

Whoop! Gig 'em!!!!

we had a wonderful time yesterday evening at the football match Germany - Sweden...
our boys made an easy 3-0 win and there was wonderful mood in the Arena Auf Schalke with 53000 visitors...

it was sooo much fun!

phinz said:
How do you break an Aggie's finger?

Hit him in the nose.

Whoop! Gig 'em!!!!

LOL!!!!!!!! That's good. Know why there is so much food at an Aggie wedding???? To keep the flies off the bride. Raid worked wonders at mine. Whoop! Gig 'em!!!

One more--can't resist-----"know what you call an Aggie 5 years after graduation??????? Boss----:ROFLMAO:

phinz said:
Being told my resume looked really good for a part-time temp job working for a very large communications company doing freelance copywriting, editing and web posting. I'm meeting with her next week. This will be evening and weekend work so that I can make a little extra money for Xmas, the new interior for my Miata and my trip to Orlando in January. :mrgreen: Everybody keep their fingers crossed for me!

Fingers and toes in crossed mode--both hands and feet-------best of luck to you and bet that your new boss is an Aggie!!!!!!!! Hope that you hear soon!!!!!!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Watching my little girl Pug pull her dog bed out from under the futon bed (where it is stored during the day) and plop herself down for a nap!:):LOL::ROFLMAO:

Our littlest chicken has been "knocking" on the door all day.
She really wants to come in.

We took Ethan and Olivia for pictures today and first watching Ethan give the camera his "cheese" grin and then Olivia who is crawling and pulling herself up making the photographer work for those picture..Sure made me grin..:LOL:
kadesma

Back
Top Bottom