Last thing that made you smile?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here's my latest smile from Mother's Day. They are cousins..my two beautiful grand daughters, 20 years apart in age. Baby Cheyenne and Sarah.

img_1362908_0_99c0b4d02cafc819677382aa7d9b2494.jpg

Beautiful Kayelle.

I left the house smiling as my friend was heading into the back yard to start planting oir garden for us

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Discuss Cooking mobile app

Dawg, I help her out by looking after her 9 year old on occasion and she wanted to do the garden - it is really difficult for me to plant but I can maintain it so it is working out well. She is great at gardening and loves it. I am not great at it and prefer to look at/eat it once it is established :LOL:

Another friend with a 9 year old swaps sitting duties for housework.

I really have it made....specially since the girls are for the most part amusing themselves or playing with Violet and Monkey! :)

We have a community garden here for any of the residents that want to plant. There are 30 plots and maintenance tills the soil over and gets the plots ready for planting. When they do that, it looks like they are all fresh graves. I love to garden and wish I could get down to do it. I can get down, but can't get back up without a strong arm or hand to help me. :angel:

Awww, thanks so much for the nice words about by "great girls". The looks on both of their faces are priceless to me. As you might remember we had such a scare when Cheyenne was born two months early but just get a load of that big baby girl at 5 months!

I finished cleaning the sunroom! No film or cobwebs on the ceiling. No smudges (for now) on the windows. No pollen dust on the furniture or windowsills. No cat fuzz on the floor. Plus I really like how I have the furniture arranged this time. After my shower I'll pour a glass of wine, curl up on the futon with LittleBit, and read a magazine or two. Now I can relax...until I see the next job that needs my attention. :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom