Last thing that made you smile?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ShowLetter

I work five hours on Thrusday and five hours on Friday. Yesterday Boss asked me if I'd like to work all day on Thursday and take Friday off!! I saiid YES! Three day weekend!!!!

Today we walked down to the beach. There was a bald eagle soaring about 20 feet up with a fish in it's talons. He flew right over us. It was the coolest thing I've seen in a long time.

More smiles here.
My boys have been sick with the stomach flu. :sick:
OH I hate it! Aidan was a few nights ago and today it is Callum.
Aidan woke up crying from a belly ache. He was crying and telling me he loved me. It was so sweet.
Callum wanted to go down to the beach today, I told him he needed to rest because he was sick (he had tossed his cookies 10 minutes earlier). He said "no, I'm not sick" He wanted to go so badly.
They are super cute even when they are sick.

When Jeekins posted a pic of his Springer Spaniel. Also made me miss my Springer Spaniel and made me sad, but then smiled again when he posted another pic and this time the dog had a helmet on her head! LOL.

Today we walked down to the beach. There was a bald eagle soaring about 20 feet up with a fish in it's talons. He flew right over us. It was the coolest thing I've seen in a long time.

More smiles here.
My boys have been sick with the stomach flu. :sick:
OH I hate it! Aidan was a few nights ago and today it is Callum.
Aidan woke up crying from a belly ache. He was crying and telling me he loved me. It was so sweet.
Callum wanted to go down to the beach today, I told him he needed to rest because he was sick (he had tossed his cookies 10 minutes earlier). He said "no, I'm not sick" He wanted to go so badly.
They are super cute even when they are sick.
Oh Cora those poor little guys..Wish I could halp you take care of them..We've had Cade sick then little Carson has it now, poor kids...
Hugs to the boys and to mommy:)
kades

Thanks kadesma! Dh has it now too. He's been up all night. Both the boys are sleeping well though. I wish I could be sick instead. I hate seeing my boys hurting. I'm glad I have such a good immune system, at least I'm able to take care of them without being sick alongside of them. they are such good troopers.

The last thing that made me smile, laugh, and bawl my head off was finding out that I get to go see Nancy and the kids in a month, and also knowing how excited Nancy, my dad, and my sister got (the kids were in bed and don't know yet).

:)Barbara

I always smile, that is my normal form.

I don't know why I find almost everything amusing around me.

The last thing is: this afternoon (it is 13th feb here, time 6:30 pm) hearing a sound my pet dog Blue-ee was start barking and running towards the main door, I said,"Blue-ee Stop". She stop running instantaniously and skid on the marble flooring.

my 2 and 4 year olds are discussing pleasantly what they are going to be for Halloween.
Uh, could I please see summer first?

Good news---I'm going to London for a week and leave this popsicle land for a few days--it hurts to breathe now it's so cold

Bad news---cut my finger and had to get 5 stitches---good news---the guy did a great job and good to know that he's a surgeon by trade

The last thing that made me smile, laugh, and bawl my head off was finding out that I get to go see Nancy and the kids in a month, and also knowing how excited Nancy, my dad, and my sister got (the kids were in bed and don't know yet).

:)Barbara

That's great, Barbara, of course James coming in probably has nothing to do with it:LOL:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom