Last thing that made you smile?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My grandson called from Paris and said that House Hunters International is going to film at his cafe tomorrow. I told him to let me know when the show will be aired. How exciting.

My grandson called from Paris and said that House Hunters International is going to film at his cafe tomorrow. I told him to let me know when the show will be aired. How exciting.

Wow! That's wonderful, JoAnn!

I am excited for you, JoAnn!

I have two smiles.

The first is that I got one of those cart/bags - they have wheels and a metal frame with a nylon-like bag instead of a basket. I have wanted one for ages but they are all leopard prints or neon and over $30.00. I saw them at my grocer, plain black waterproof environmentally friendly fabric for....$12.99! I almost got two!:LOL: It was so great packing my groceries in it from the car to roll into the house. I am usually so tired when I come home and have to unload without my cane as I need both hands. And now I am going to "train" by walking part distances to the store so that maybe by spring or summer I will be able to walk to the stores and back! I can't wait to show TB! :mrgreen:

Secondly, new neighbours are moving in above and to the left of us. I introduced myself to them and there was another couple with them and the wife looked familiar - it turned out we went to the same church eons ago and both had different last names but recognized our first names. So she is going to visit when she comes to see her friends. It is so nice to reunite with people. The new neighbours seem really nice too. :)

Hey everybody, we can now say that "we know somebody who is somebody that is famous and on TV." Great news. Let us know when also. :angel:

Looked out this morning on a yard full of robins. I haven't seen robins for a couple of years. So cheery!

When I lived in South Texas, we had 27 trees surround the home we lived in. Every winter it was full of birds that had flown south for the winter. I could have created a book of all the differnt species I saw. I loved it.

What I have't seen here is years are our state bird, the Chickadees. The English Sparrows have driven them out of the city. I taught my great granddaughter, when she was small how to whistle and answer them when she heard them calling. I no longer hear their song. :angel:

I had a rough night with pain and my cold so TB is being extra nice to me! He made me a polish hot dog on a gluten free bun with dijon mustard....just the way I like it! He makes me smile! :):wub:

We didn't think we could make it back to Cozumel over Spring break following Mom's death with all the stuff I need to do, but we decided to go anyway. So glad
we booked it! I'm smiling so much I look like Heath Ledger's Joker!

Last edited:
We didn't think we could make it back to Cozumel over Spring break following Mom's death with all the stuff I need to do, but we decided to go anyway. So glad
we booked it! I'm smiling so much I look like Heath Ledger's Joker!

That is great news DL, you will have the nicest time :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom