Last thing that made you smile?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Brag brag brag brag brag :) My grandbabies live in colorado (my daughter is rotten :LOL:) but they will be coming here in july, and moving back next year... I love them soooooo much!!! ;);)
How wonderful. Just think how much enjoyment you will have being able to hug and squeeze them.
kades:)

huge smiles - I am two weeks totally pain free! :):):)

Even if it doesn't last I am so happy to have relief after 20 years of chronic pain!

Seeing an old childhood friend again after 38 years. He was 11 yrs. old and I was 13 yrs. old when I moved away. He and his lovely wife came over and we grilled and reminisced for hours.

I'm so happy for you. Please take it easy, know you're loved.
cj

It is the love that has gotten me through! I have a few little aches from restocking my cookbook shelves (THE KITCHEN RENO IS DONE!:clap::clap::clap:) but I am happy to report they are normal aches from bending and lifting (yes, I was careful, cj!)

So, the new smile is that the kitchen reno is done and looks wonderful - even more so since we did it all ourselves!

Seeing an old childhood friend again after 38 years. He was 11 yrs. old and I was 13 yrs. old when I moved away. He and his lovely wife came over and we grilled and reminisced for hours.

Congratulations! I totally relate - just a few months ago I was contacted on facebook by my best friend from grade 8 to our late 20's when our lives kind of drifted apart. We have gotten together since and it is like old times.

I went to a friend's house to show her how to download pictures from her camera to her laptop - really just an excuse to go an visit - but I got paid.....in 10 brand new beautiful tops and a pantsuit all in my size and all in my colours. She had been given them and they don't fit her so she asked if I could make use of them.

Second smile came when I modeled them all for Dad (DH was at work) and he kept telling me how beautiful I looked!

Awww, thanks, Sharon, after 2 years of wearing "comfies" because of full body pain it is so nice to feel like dressing up and feel good when I do!

Ladies, you are making me blush! I had a wonderful time tonight on my date. We went to Avatar and the hubby showed me the new house he works at. I never allow my picture taken, let alone have it put on the net, but I thought you might like to see me in one of my new tops, holding the flowers DH brought me last night (that DON"T make me sneeze) and showing off the wall we built a year ago to extend the kitchen and finally painted. The painting is one my Mom did for me of one of my favourite places. (The picture is not crooked, it is just the camera angle LOL)

Attachments

• BeautifulMe.jpg
    BeautifulMe.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 154
Back
Top Bottom