Last thing that made you smile?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
making magic wands for the great granddaughters for their trick or treat. rod pretzels covered in white frosting and then halloween sprinkles. i love doing fun things for them and it always makes me smile

A co-worker brought in her baby the other night and I watched him for a few (distracted) hours in the office until her husband got off work to pick him up. I was in heaven!!! I toted him everywhere while I was data collecting and he got bored with me and slept for about an hour. :)

I just read something that made me smile (and laugh!): I love you with all my butt. I would have said heart, but my butt is bigger.

:LOL:Barbara

I just read something that made me smile (and laugh!): I love you with all my butt. I would have said heart, but my butt is bigger.

:LOL:Barbara

I went around today and told everyone that I loved them with all my butt. Made my day and theirs.

big time smiles. finished my christmas shopping last night. been working on it on line for three days. what a good feeling. i love shopping on line. make my life so simple. i keep eye out for shipping bargains. the rocking chair and tricycle are here for two of my great granddaughters.

i do have two projects to make. a princess album for the four year old and a traditional quilt for the four month old. but i love doing that.

Busted

My cupcake thief.. Debbie's been dog napped! :LOL:

img_937273_0_b34b5374540b8a33c109bccfd34372b3.jpg

Finally got to a soccer game. Cade doing well. How he has changed:)They won and his dad was so excited he was the coach. I enjoyed this so much. Cade was all smiles when he saw us and ran over and gave me a big hug and kiss. My day was perfect
kades

We just got back a bit ago from our yearly donation run for the local food bank. Shrek had a cart and I had a cart, filling them up and checking out. The cashier was astounded. We had even more fun dropping it off...:mrgreen:

Witnessing the hatching of marine turtles, and watching them run for the water, made me smile for five years.

Attachments

• new life.jpg
    new life.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 199
  • Copy of sea life 020.jpg
    Copy of sea life 020.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 181
  • sea life 020.jpg
    sea life 020.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 189
  • sea life 017.jpg
    sea life 017.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 180
Wow, this thread has been going on for 5 years! lol That's awesome!

The last thing to make me smile was my kitty cats playing. They are so silly.

Had my daughter her kids and dh yesterday I can't tell you how much I love those kids. Olivia has become a little chatter box and I could sit and listen to her sweet little voice all day. I give thanks for her and Ethan my blue eyed angel faced boy.
kades

I need a grin life today was rotton.
kades

I just saw this now, Kades.

I think that picture of the cupcake stealing dog is good for a smile, but if you still need one then just know I love you and so do all those grandkids of yours! {{{{{{{{{{{{{Kades}}}}}}}}}}}}} A baker's dozen of hugs for you Ma!

Back
Top Bottom