Anyone speak spanish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
deje el dinero aquí, gracias por favor.

Babbelfish.com

thank u so much, that is pretty much what i found on line. found at googletranslation.

he has lived in states for many years, says no english. but sometimes i wonder. nice guy though and hard worker. very talented , has done many things for me, from painting to carpet laying. redid all the carpet on three out door landings.

babe:mellow::mellow:

pdswife said:
deje el dinero aquí, gracias por favor

LOL - close! This says, "leave the money here, thank you please."

You might want to say it this way:

Deje el dinero aquí, por favor. Gracias

or - Por Favor, deje el dinero aquí. Gracias

How about;
Press one to speak english
Press two until you know how
:ROFLMAO:

Oh so true...Michael is right, though. Babelfish (or any of the other translators) sometimes give you some very strange translations, usually involving word order. We study, study, study Spanish and we are getting better, but today I faced the challenge of making my way through the Telmex (phone company) maze to report that our internet was not working. Very challenging. Speaking the language is one thing - understanding it when other people speak it is another. We joke now that we can ask any question, but we are not likely to understand the answer........

goodness, I need glasses----I thought you said "leave the monkey here" I forgot the Spanish word for monkey and then I read the other posts" and realized I need to get my eyes checked........despite no knowing the word for "monkey" I'm so glad that I took 2 years of high school Spanish

Oh so true...Michael is right, though. Babelfish (or any of the other translators) sometimes give you some very strange translations, usually involving word order. We study, study, study Spanish and we are getting better, but today I faced the challenge of making my way through the Telmex (phone company) maze to report that our internet was not working. Very challenging. Speaking the language is one thing - understanding it when other people speak it is another. We joke now that we can ask any question, but we are not likely to understand the answer........
Feel free to ask anytime. My first language is Spanish.

goodness, I need glasses----I thought you said "leave the monkey here" I forgot the Spanish word for monkey and then I read the other posts" and realized I need to get my eyes checked........despite no knowing the word for "monkey" I'm so glad that I took 2 years of high school Spanish

LOL - you're probably thinking about:

Por favor, alajar me suegra - por favor!

Oops - wait that is: Please, take away my mother-in-law - please!

Monkey/ape is "mono" ...

LOL - better stop with the mother-in-law jokes ....

Back
Top Bottom