Don't ever make this mistake!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I hope that yuck taste finally clears up with those tablets, di, not to mention the headache and other issues from the perfume. Nothing worse than to be a foodie and not be able to taste foods right.

I stopped wearing cologne/perfume when I did the giftwrapping job in the mall 20 years ago. Every once in a while, a customer would complain about something one of us had on. We all pretty much figured is wasn't worth annoying customers OR each other, so we all just stopped wearing it - all about the same time without actually discussing us as a group! I guess we had one rather outspoken person who set us all straight...:ermm:

If you haven't yet succeeded in removing the aroma, try washing your neck with a powerful, grease cutting solvent, such as Dawn Dishwashing liquid. For the palate, eat, or drink something with a natural emulsifier, such as liquid egg-yolk. Make yourself a hot custard, or better yet, a hot egg nog, with cinnamon and nutmeg added to help displace the offending flavor of the perfume.

Hope this helps.

Seeeeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

Umm, Chief, that's how you get crude oil off waterfowl when there's an oil spill, and make them strong enough to be released into the wild again.

You were just watching National Geographic again, weren't you?

Last edited:
di - it's been awhile now.

I think it is time to go and see a doctor. It really could have nothing to do with the perfume - other than having been a catalyst that started it all.

Not trying to be a scare monger but it is not getting better, is it. It could even be a simple sinus infection easily cleared up by meds. Or something equally easy to clear but sneakely (such a word?) hiding!

Umm, Chief, that's how you get crude oil off waterfowl when there's an oil spill, and make them strong enough to be released into the wild again.

You were just watching National Geographic again, weren't you?

Little brother, aren't most perfumes dissolved in either oi/glycerine, or water and alcohol? If that's true (and I'm just guessing that it is), then what i put im my post is correct. Dawn dishsoap works so well, I would even recommend that you use it behind your ears. Bwahahahaha.:boxing: Hows that for a shot!:D

Seeeeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

Lol. When I was a young guy, I had no other soap in my apartment once, except for dish detergent. I used that to shower before going out one night, and I remember a girl mentioning how she like my cologne.

img_1500167_0_70b66914b1b8b3a6669db6616b8d3f90.jpg

I know it is a bit fuzzy but I can't clear it up. What's up with photobucket? Took me a very frustrating hour to get this picture resized, copied, etc.

Or, of course, it could be this computer.... which is supposed to operate the same as my other one... but doesn't!

Lol. When I was a young guy, I had no other soap in my apartment once, except for dish detergent. I used that to shower before going out one night, and I remember a girl mentioning how she like my cologne.

Only in Joisey coud that happen. Though it's supposed to be the garden state, I believe it smells more like exhaust fumes, and street vendor hot dogs, at least in the cities. Dish soap would be a pleasant alternative.;)

Seeeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom