Originally Posted by Kayelle
I'd ask him what he likes to eat first. It makes no sense to teach him how to cook something he has no interest in eating.
Having said that, most people like chicken and the roast chicken is a great start, with leftover dishes to follow. I'd also teach him about brine for chicken and pork.
I agree with Kayelle.
That being said, here are my five Go-Tos:
- cures everything from colds to heartbreak.
- Awesome for potlucks and most seem to like it.
Pasta with white clam sauce
- I always keep the ingredients on-hand and can get it on the table from start to finish in less than 15 minutes.
Beef Stew with fried bread
- Just like Momma made and I can have it cook in a crock-pot all day.
Stuffed Peppers or Soup Beans
- Channels all of my maternal ancestors.