Food photos.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So, head on over to the Petty Vents thread and rant. You don't need to ruin other people's fun just because you don't enjoy the same thing they do.
+1,i'm sure the mushy pea & baked bean curry you coo...sorry concocted last night looked as good as i'm sure it tasted............

Last edited:
now that's what you do call southern comfort(providing my geography is right that is!!):yum:!!

I am living in the South, but I grew up in the Midwest and that's where I learned to make it. I think it's a pretty popular dish all over now, with lots of variations. There's a meatloaf thread around here somewhere ... Maybe someday I'll branch out and try a different recipe, but I'll have to call it something else or DH might get upset :ermm::LOL:

I am living in the South, but I grew up in the Midwest and that's where I learned to make it. I think it's a pretty popular dish all over now, with lots of variations. There's a meatloaf thread around here somewhere ... Maybe someday I'll branch out and try a different recipe, but I'll have to call it something else or DH might get upset :ermm::LOL:
stick with what you know & keep posting the pics gg.oh yeah,make sure the foods hot too:rolleyes::ROFLMAO:!!

I created this entrée, the two sides, the dessert, and the latte for my client's web site, to promote their products:

Cod fillets with pomegranate balsamic vinegar glaze

Lemon Couscous with Kalamata Olives

Maple-Orange Glazed Carrots

Almond Olive Oil Cake

Pumpkin Pie Latte

coffee-mug-550px.jpg

Believe it or not, I cooked this all up on a countertop induction hot plate, except for the cake, of course, which was baked in a countertop convection toaster oven.

I love cooking with the induction burner. I'm wondering if I could get my ceramic cooktop stove retro-fitted.

Recipes by request.

Last edited by a moderator:
I created this entrée, the two sides, the dessert, and the latte for my client's web site, to promote their products:

Cod fillets with pomegranate balsamic vinegar glaze

Lemon Couscous with Kalamata Olives

Maple-Orange Glazed Carrots

Almond Olive Oil Cake

Pumpkin Pie Latte

coffee-mug-550px.jpg

Believe it or not, I cooked this all up on a countertop induction hot plate, except for the cake, of course, which was baked in a countertop convection toaster oven.

I love cooking with the induction burner. I'm wondering if I could get my ceramic cooktop stove retro-fitted.

Recipes by request.

Lovely photo, Sir Loin.

Last edited by a moderator:
Steamed blackbean chicken thighs

tonights offering ladies & gentlemen is steamed blackbean chicken thighs with stirfried noodles washed down with ice cold tsingtao beer....nice!

Attachments

• STEAMED BLACK BEAN CHICKEN 003.JPG
    STEAMED BLACK BEAN CHICKEN 003.JPG
    107.7 KB · Views: 149
  • STEAMED BLACK BEAN CHICKEN 004.JPG
    STEAMED BLACK BEAN CHICKEN 004.JPG
    93.3 KB · Views: 149
  • STEAMED BLACK BEAN CHICKEN 001.JPG
    STEAMED BLACK BEAN CHICKEN 001.JPG
    86.9 KB · Views: 148
  • STEAMED BLACK BEAN CHICKEN 002.JPG
    STEAMED BLACK BEAN CHICKEN 002.JPG
    85.8 KB · Views: 158
  • STEAMED BLACK BEAN CHICKEN 006.JPG
    STEAMED BLACK BEAN CHICKEN 006.JPG
    90 KB · Views: 134
  • STEAMED BLACK BEAN CHICKEN 005.JPG
    STEAMED BLACK BEAN CHICKEN 005.JPG
    112.5 KB · Views: 147
  • STEAMED BLACK BEAN CHICKEN 007.JPG
    STEAMED BLACK BEAN CHICKEN 007.JPG
    84.2 KB · Views: 150
  • STEAMED BLACK BEAN CHICKEN 008.JPG
    STEAMED BLACK BEAN CHICKEN 008.JPG
    84.4 KB · Views: 143
  • STEAMED BLACK BEAN CHICKEN 009.JPG
    STEAMED BLACK BEAN CHICKEN 009.JPG
    98.5 KB · Views: 151
  • STEAMED BLACK BEAN CHICKEN 010.JPG
    STEAMED BLACK BEAN CHICKEN 010.JPG
    95.4 KB · Views: 142
  • STEAMED BLACK BEAN CHICKEN 011.JPG
    STEAMED BLACK BEAN CHICKEN 011.JPG
    107.9 KB · Views: 141
  • STEAMED BLACK BEAN CHICKEN 012.JPG
    STEAMED BLACK BEAN CHICKEN 012.JPG
    101.1 KB · Views: 150
I've got that same steamer basket, Harry.
Did you lay the chicken pieces on top of it or are they underneath and you put something else on top? I'm trying to understand the inverted concept...

It looks like a delicious and FLAVORFUL meal.
Thanks for the pics.

Back
Top Bottom