Food photos.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
powerplantop, that is an amazing pic!

Harry, your lamb kabobs look sooo good - I love lamb. Thank you bunches for sharing - I do need to try that. :yum:

again, msm, the london broil looks so tender and perfectly cooked. :yum:

powerplantop, that is an amazing pic!

Harry, your lamb kabobs look sooo good - I love lamb. Thank you bunches for sharing - I do need to try that. :yum:

again, msm, the london broil looks so tender and perfectly cooked. :yum:
cheers ears! i posted the recipe in lamb section.works brill with beef,pork & skinless chook thighs too....and there won't only be tears of joy when you make it matey......those onions....sheesh(kebab!):LOL:

img_1182017_0_2e1dd2bbe4e091061d8b19c6b54e6960.jpg
another screen licker msm:yum:!

Our homemade pizza, with a lovely tomato and parsley sauce, mozzarella cheese, buffalo mozzarella, sliced tomatoes and mint leaves

It was a lovely crisp, thin base we made too :chef:

Very simple, but very tasty :yum:

Pizza%25201.jpg

Pizza%25202.jpg

Our homemade pizza, with a lovely tomato and parsley sauce, mozzarella cheese, buffalo mozzarella, sliced tomatoes and mint leaves

It was a lovely crisp, thin base we made too :chef:

Very simple, but very tasty :yum:

Pizza%25201.jpg

Pizza%25202.jpg
That looks wonderful

Simple Grilled American cheese and Swiss cheese sandwiches and lentil soup (no picture of soup).

img_1182788_0_21549e024b8b030c791db1ea1b418e4e.jpg

I love thin crust pizzas too, Kylie. :)

Bruschetta with various mini heirlooms, avocado, and a little bit of smoked gouda.

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 183
Thank you Cheryl and Tatt :)

Cheryl, yours looks lovely too :yum:

I really, REALLY miss having my pizza stone, I must get another, it's just something I never think about, until I see one, and then I slap myself for not having one. I don't do much home cooking, but I think everyone should have one. They are SUPER versatile, and great for a lot of things besides pizza too.

Tatt, what else do you cook on them?

Anything that you want a crust on, I do free form bread loaves, I have done a lot of convenience items: Jalapeno poppers, cheese sticks, chicken nuggets, etc etc etc. . . quesadillas turn out GREAT on a stone, burritos reheated, tortilla pizzas, all sorts of stuff really. Because they suck up extra moisture, they are GREAT for breads and the like.

Back
Top Bottom