Fried Kool Aid

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The only thing I've done with Kool Aid since becoming an adult is dye (that would be silk or wool and the last time I was dying with Kool Aid, a salesman came to the door--I had my stained gloves on, and said something like "I'm sorry, I have something dying in the microwave...now is not a good time..." They never came back--I'm sure they thought I said dieing and not dying--probably didn't help that I had four Saint Bernards trying to get out the door behind me...maybe he thought that what was dieing in the microwave was a DOG). ...how does one fry Kool Aid?

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh--so the Kool Aid is not in the powder form. What kind of batter is used?

And, fwiw, when I answered the door, what was dying was fuschia, so my gloves were sort of stained reddish....

Last edited:
The only thing I've done with Kool Aid since becoming an adult is dye (that would be silk or wool and the last time I was dying with Kool Aid a salesman came to the door--I had my stained gloves on, and said something like "I'm sorry, I have something dying in the microwave...now is not a good time..." They never came back--I'm sure they thought I said dieing and not dying--probably didn't help that I had four Saint Bernards trying to get out the door behind me...maybe he thought that what was dieing in the microwave was a DOG). ...how does one fry Kool Aid?

ROFL!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom