Garlic oil spread?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Melocha410

Assistant Cook
heyy
ok. .at my work they make this awesome garlic bread, but the oil they use is in a yellow container and i dont know how much of what they put in to make it. all i know is it has Canola Oil, Olive Oil and Garlic Oil and then you rub it on a loaf of bread and then add sea salt. Would anyone know how to make a scrap recipe of this. .and what is garlic oil? is it just infused?

Welcome to the site. You'll like it here.

Garlic oil is oil infused with garlic. There is no way to tell what was in their recipe. Can you experiment with different combos to get it right?

Welcome! Also, look at the list of ingredients... The ingredient list gives the ingredient used most (first in the list) to the ingredient used least (last in the list). So you'll know if the general ratio of ingredients with such a short list. The only :ermm: is what kind of oil they used to infuse with garlic to get the garlic oil since it's a restaurant product.

i did check the ingredients. .lol all it said was canola oil, olive oil and garlic oil.. nothing else. how do i infuse the garlic and what oild do i use?

was it a butter like consistency, or more liquid like oil?

i would mix 50/50 canola and evoo, and blend in garlic that has been completely mashed to a paste with kosher salt.

if it was more like butter, add an egg white or 2 and continue whipping it until it becomes solid.

Back
Top Bottom