Have you GAINED or LOST weight since joining this site ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm a yoyo! I gained lots of weight baking you all's desserts. Then lost it all when I started working. Seems that I gained it again this year that I've stayed home.

no change.

I really try to keep my weight under control. The most I have ever weighed is 132#, the first year after I retired. I am now at 127#. It is a constant struggle.

I've gained and need to loose at least 20 pounds. The only other times I weighed this much was when I was pregnant......and no I'm not prego either ;). I don't know whats gotten into me I just eat and eat and I just have no ambition to get on that treadmill everyday anymore.....I'll get back into my eating healthy and exercise program and that'll last for a few days to a week and bam I'm back to my old ways. I'm hoping now that I'm going to be working full-time I'll be more active and won't have access to that fridge during the day and can control what I eat by taking my lunch and snacks with me. And I won't be sitting around as much as I do know so that'll be a good thing.

No, I have not gained weight since joining DC but my kitchen definitely has grown heftier. I've bought gadgets, tools, and appliances I would not have been interested in otherwise! Thanks DC for improving the quality of my kitchen and my cooking!

Lost 20 lbs, then decided to quit drinking and gained it all back, much faster than I lost it. Now I've given up on alcoholic abstinence, and am somewhere in between. In fact DC had nothing to do with it, just that I have no sweet tooth at all when I drink, but three days of abstinence and there isn't enough chocolate in the world for me. Most of my freinds who struggle with tobacco or alcohol have the same problem.

Back
Top Bottom