Have you GAINED or LOST weight since joining this site ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I haven't gained but I haven't lost either. Oh wait I take that back.. I did gain 20 pounds when my dad died 2 years ago.

I gained, then lost, then gained, then lose. Now I'm trying to lose - which means I may gain. I try to avoid the dessert threads!

gained, but now its gone. I dont think it was from being here though, I joined at the beginning of the holidays and i always cook ALOT from halloween til end of Jan.

Neither gained nor lost as a result of joining DC. I have lost here lately because I started back to Jazzercise about 8 months ago. Other than that, I have always loved to eat!

I gain weight just reading the recipes! :innocent:

I'm pretty much the same, but would like to lose a lot. DC hasn't affected my weight though. If I tried to make and eat every wonderful dish here at the same time, it would!

:)Barbara

DC hasn't affected my weight gain/loss. However, I've lost 22 pounds since Buck died, but that's because I'm not eating the same way or as much.

If I ate everything everyone posted here, I'd be as big as a barn. Good thing "Scratch 'n Taste" hasn't been invented for the computer. I suspect we'd all be in trouble.

Back
Top Bottom