OK...having grown up not far from Kellogs, and going to school with several kids whose parents worked for Kellogs, I have all sorts of recipes for corn flakes. I also have a cook book called "The Kellog's Cookbook."
Here is a favorite that I have made for years. This one is not from the book, but from my recipe box!!!
1. Melt in double boiler or microwave:
1/2 c. sugar
1/2 c. karo light
1 c. peanut butter
2. Stir in 3 c. corn flakes.
3. Press into 9x13 buttered pan.
4. Top with as many chocolate chips as you want (I use a 12 oz package)
5. Put in the oven to melt the chocolate, and spread chocolate with a knife.
6. Sprinkle with nuts if you would like to.
Be sure to score these before they get too hard so they are easier to cut.
Lots of other ideas in that cookbook. I recomend it!