Ohhh.....YEAH!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hoot

Executive Chef
Moderator Emeritus
Mrs Hoot's sister is on her way here from GA to go with us to the family reunion. She stopped at South of the Border and picked me up a couple 6 packs of Blenheim's Hot Ginger Ale!!!
I really, really, really like that stuff!:w00t2:

Mrs Hoot's sister is on her way here from GA to go with us to the family reunion. She stopped at South of the Border and picked me up a couple 6 packs of Blenheim's Hot Ginger Ale!!!
I really, really, really like that stuff!:w00t2:
Is that like ginger beer?

Yes, it is very similar to ginger beer.
But this stuff ain't your regular Seagram's ginger ale. (though Seagram's is mighty good too).
This ginger ale has a pleasing burn, in a good way, in the back of the throat. You know, one of them places that you can't really point to. I have had many types of ginger ale and ginger beer and this stuff is, IMHO, the real deal!
If anyone knows a better one, lemme know!! I wanna try it too!

Sounds like a great SIL you have there Hoot! Enjoy the Ginger Ale and the reunion! :)
You are right! She is a great gal. Mrs Hoot has six sisters, strewed all over the country and they are as different as night and day. But Barb....The one from GA, is the oldest of the sisters and as laidback an individual as I have met.

Back
Top Bottom