Veal parmesan sandwiches

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tinybu88les8

Assistant Cook
This is what I plan on making for dinner. I was going to make my own foccacia bread but as it turns out my yeast is expired. So if I have to go to the store I might as well just get a foccacia from the bakery (tomato mozzarella). I'm not finding any luck
Finding any recipes for veal Parm sandwiches using ground veal (Which is what I have on hand). So my plan was to mix Italian herbs (fresh oregano, dried basil, and garlic) into the veal.. Form
Them into patties then dredge them in milk and panko bread crumbs then fry them up in a little olive oil. I don't plan on melting cheese on these because there is plenty of cheese on the bread but of course u have to have tomato sauce. So I'm thinking about mixing bruchetta (sp) into tomato sauce and top with that? Sound good? Anyone have any other ideas?

This is what I plan on making for dinner. I was going to make my own foccacia bread but as it turns out my yeast is expired. So if I have to go to the store I might as well just get a foccacia from the bakery (tomato mozzarella). I'm not finding any luck
Finding any recipes for veal Parm sandwiches using ground veal (Which is what I have on hand). So my plan was to mix Italian herbs (fresh oregano, dried basil, and garlic) into the veal.. Form
Them into patties then dredge them in milk and panko bread crumbs then fry them up in a little olive oil. I don't plan on melting cheese on these because there is plenty of cheese on the bread but of course u have to have tomato sauce. So I'm thinking about mixing bruchetta (sp) into tomato sauce and top with that? Sound good? Anyone have any other ideas?

Not sure what you mean by "mixing bruschetta in tomato sauce". Bruschetta is slices of toasted bread.

I'd go with mozzarella and parm on the cutlet regardless of any cheese in the bread. They are a major flavor component of veal parm. If you haven't already bought the bread, buy one without cheese.

I meant the bruchetta topping. I bought a tub of bruccetta sauce from trader joes. It's amazing but is near it's expiration date. I'm skipping on the cheese to save calories. I try to cut corners as much as I can to be a little more healthy. ;)

Back
Top Bottom