What are you craving today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
htc said:
I'm craving chips and popcorn... :oops: I'm hoping DH will eat some and let me smooch him afterwards...I tried that w/a sundae he has last night and no go... :LOL: he knew what I was up to.

That's funny htc!!!!

I am dying for popcorn. Preferably popped in bacon fat. Can't have it right now because I shattered a tooth on popcorn a few weeks ago and haven't been able to get to the dentist. I LOVE popcorn, the real stuff made in a pan on the stove.

You people are an odd bunch. Guess I fit right in.
Once, while eating at a Big Boy as a teen (1970's), I was eating a burger and fries, along with a strawberry malt (my favorite malt). It was yummy. When I got to the bottom of the paper cup, I noticed a chunk of raw onion. It didn't hurt the flavor of the malt at all. But I complained anyway and got another malt for free.

What am I craving right now, Friday-5:00 p.m. End of work week. Heh heh heh.

Seeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Before I began low carbing, I had a Saturday morning ritual. I'd go to the store and buy a paper and a Texas cinnamon bun and a pint of icy-cold chocolate milk to have while I read the paper. I sure miss that. :cry:

And of course, I'm still jonesing for Peanut M&Ms.

Cats

I'm craving a nice fresh peach cobbler, that is one of my most favorite desserts! I'll have to wait a few more months for fresh peaches though. A bowl of my Hungarian Mushroom soup with some homemade fresh bread would just about do the trick for now though, too bad I'm the only one in the family that likes that soup. :)

I'm known to nearly everyone in these parts as "odd". I cultivate the act. As Crewsk said, it's more fun. :) Why just yesterday, I splashed a snowball over against a brick wall, over the heads of 2 women I barely know, and said "I throw snowballs at smokers, you know." One of them retorted "Better watch it. I thorw back." To which I replied "Bring it." I could barely restrain myself from chucking another snowball at a lady and her daughter, both of whom I'd never seen before. I just had a bad case of the 15 year-old trying to get out of the 49 year-old body. But I remained a good boy. I didn't actually hit anyone.

And I have to ask; what's Hungarion Mushroom Soup? You've stirred my curiosity and it must be satisfied. Come on, give up the recipe, or I'll have to sick BuckyTom after you. ;)

Seeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Last edited:
I'm craving cut up Vienna beef hot dogs with Kraft Mac and Cheese mixed together.

When I get my restaurant open in a few years...that's definetely going on the "Kid's Menu".

Haha Goodweed, you are a feisty one. :LOL: I will gladly post the recipe, I'll do it this evening when I'm not doing work on here. (just had to pop in real quick to read a few things though). In my opinion, it's a great soup and I could eat it every week.

No real cravings today - and no snow to even think about throwing at anyone! We didn't get much this year.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom