Poll: Your Favorite Muffin

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What is your favorite muffin?

• Total voters
jkath said:
urmaniac - would you happen to have the Vanilla Coconut Muffin recipe?

Sierra - love the little spinning smilie!

Regrettably, when I worked in the cafè it was before I got into baking, and although I got involved in just about all the activities in the kitchen I never had the opportunity to actually make the muffins. (it was a chore of our head chef exclusively...):( Recreating these Vanilla coconut muffins has been one of those things I wanted to experiment but never got around to do as yet... when I finally get to do this with a satisfying result, I will make sure to let you guys know!!

i picked blueberry. but really, it is the base of the muffin that is important to me... i like bran muffins, and other whole grainy type muffins. if they are too much like cake, i dont like them as much. my real favorite is rasberry peach muffins... mmmmm.

such a tough question...... but i chose cranberry orange!! so yummmmy!!! i've never tried making them from scratch tho. only from muffin mixes :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: if anyone have a good recipe, please share with me! by the way.. is there a good baking cookbook with lots of muffin recipes?! i followed some online recipes and they didnt turn out too great..

Hands down blueberry for me. With the crumbled suger on top . . . . . . yum! :chef:

Boxed mix, I think it's a Betty Crocker mix. Maybe Duncan Hines, I dunno.

I'm not much of a baker, so I've never ventured out on my own. Mrs. Big Dog buys the box, which is fine by me.

Lemon poppyseed deffo! Haven't had one of those in a while.

Cameron

Back
Top Bottom