10 Foot Marijuana Plants??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i'd bet a pizza place would be a goldmine over there, ronjohn.

umm, do burkas have a slot for eating pizza?

all joking aside, how does a woman eat while wearing one? anyone know?
do they remove it, only eating in private? or do they eat under it, like in a tent?

"A couple of brown plants on the edges of some of those (forests) did catch on fire. But a section of soldiers that was downwind from that had some ill effects and decided that was probably not the right course of action,"

Ill Effects? What, they all start talking about how good the food in the mess hall was? They started desperately looking for Doritos and Twinkies? :ROFLMAO:

John

:LOL: :ROFLMAO: :LOL:

A young man who worked for me on the weekends while he was going to college in Kentucky, told me an amusing story about burning pot. It seems the local county police had confiscated so much marijuana that they were running out of room to store it, so it was decided that the weed would be hauled out to the land-fill and burned.
Somehow the word got out, and hundreds of young people turned out to witness the event and take advantage of the free smoke.

Living in Holland I saw some pretty sizeable specimens. In south america they CAN be like small trees. When I was in Coast Rica a guy was telling me about them, I called shinanigins. The next day we were walking thru the forest and he stops and syas there we are, and low and behold, the BIGGEST plants I had ever seen. He said the quality was not that good, I took his word on it.

Marijuana: HEY! It aint Crack!

Something tells me they were trying to burn it from a distance sush. I don't think I would want to get that close to the bad guys to start acting like a lumberjack :LOL:

all joking aside, how does a woman eat while wearing one? anyone know?
do they remove it, only eating in private? or do they eat under it, like in a tent?

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

shpj4 said:
What an interesting story about 10 Foor Mariijuana Plants - never knew they could grow so tall - are they going to burn them?

Yup. You can bet ya bottom dollar fire will be put to that greenery sometime!!
lololol :)

Back
Top Bottom