The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
President

Did you see who is back? Couldn't believe it. Just saw the episode now and had to take my mind off the real problems here and focus on what is going on with '24'. He looks so confident and will know how to handle this. Isn't Jack amazing? He figures it out so fast. Glad Edgar never got involved. I thought Audrey was going to mess it up. Look forward to Tony and Michelle getting together. I am always worried this is the last episode and they catch Marwan. Want it to go on forever if I can stand it.

spryte said:
OMG!!!

Quite possibly the BEST episode ever!!!

Go Chloe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My heart is still beating!!!!!!!!!

You are so right!! Chloe was amazing!!! At least Edgar did not give her any trouble. He really is the kind you like to have around. Seems so loyal and conscientious. What about David Palmer? Isn't he the coolest! What is Audrey's bit about Jack? Where is Paul? Happy Jack still in the picture. I like Mike too. I just never thought Chloe would do something like this! As you said it does put you on different wave length. Next week looks really great.

You may think I am cheating but I tape the thing because sitting through the commercials is too stressful. They seem to be getting longer and longer.

See you next week!!! Hang in there we'll make it.

spryte

Will we get to see David Palmer in action tonite? From the previews Jack tells Audrey he is only doing his job! Must be getting stressed with everyone trying to order him around. Where is Paul? She must not be worried about him. Chloe out of danger now.

OMG! Poor Jack is going to have an emotional meltdown after that bit with Audrey and Paul. How will he live with himself? Poor guy.

Anyone taking bets on the whole Chinese Embassy thing blowing up into next seasons big mess? Think they will find that guys DNA somewhere from the blood drops left at the scene?

Alix

Okay Alix. Now you made me worse than after I saw the show. Did you notice the guy in the van that they were in after they captured this Chinese guy was rubbing his face. Do you know what that was about? Then Tony's girlfriend calls. I really forgot about her. Guess Tony did too. Well, Paul's out of the picture. I couldn't believe Jack would do that. When Audrey slapped him, I think it must have really hurt because he did show like he felt it. Got to hand it to Chloe and Edgar, holding things together. Wonder whyshe always scowls? That will cause wrinkles! Our local news after the show stated that CTU is not too far from the truth. Wonder how long these people can handle their jobs? What stress and pressure. I bet they watch the show too. You really think they will end the show with a cliffhanger? I couldn't take it.

I am sooo glad that there are others that are addicted to this show. Everyone around my husband and me, think we're nuts:rolleyes:

I love this show!!! We haven't missed an episode since the first showing of episode 1.

Texasgirl

Guess we're all in the same club! Being NUTS is great, isn't it? Jack Bauer wouldn't think we are. Such a super group to be nuts about. After all they are protecting our country! Be thinkin' of you next Monday.

In the Kitchen said:
Okay Alix. Now you made me worse than after I saw the show. Did you notice the guy in the van that they were in after they captured this Chinese guy was rubbing his face. Do you know what that was about?

He was wiping blood off his face. I think he got hit somehow (flying rock or something?) He is the one who had the mask pulled up too. So someone has A) seen his face, and B) got a DNA sample. Major UHOH!!

In the Kitchen said:
You really think they will end the show with a cliffhanger? I couldn't take it.
I don't think they will end it with a cliffhanger. I think they will wrap up the terrorist threat nicely. The personal stuff however...well THAT might be the cliffhanger. I can't see them getting Tony and Michelle together in that short amount of time. I like seeing the sparks though! I can't figure out what to think about Chloe and Edgar either.

I've had to miss too many episodes to keep up.

Do any of you guys watch "Lost"? That's my can't miss network show. HH has strict instructions to tape it tonight while I'm at work.

Alix

So thankful you are observant about what is going on! I just am so involved in it that I can't keep up. I don't want to miss anything and still little details bother me. Thank you for letting me know. Now the Chinese have this all on video about who shot that consulate or whatever they call him. He got in the way. Jack is really got some kind of mindset that he could do that to Paul. Here I am asking you about something you don't know but I sure hope they continue this next season. Sounds like you have it figured out already. I really get involved in Tony and Michelle. I keep hoping he will get back with her. They really seem like they have strong feelings for one another. I am glad they are back in the show. Thankful Chloe came back and Mike and Edgar.

mudbug, sorry you had to miss all this. Lost is good one too but I have to take time for one or other. 24 keeps me too excited so I have to give up Lost. Couldn't you tape 24?

Ready?

Are we ready? I am so grateful to tape it and then pass the commercials. I watch it right after it has been on. I must be really tense that the commercials affect me that way. Same way when I watch football or baseball. Those commercials really seem like there are more and more. I counted 10 one time. Isn't that too much? Especially when some show like 24 comes on. Hope you all watch so you can clue me in on details I can't figure out.

I am soooo ready!!! I love it!!
Do you think that since chloe got a taste of being an agent, that next season, they will recruit her?

texasgirl said:
I am soooo ready!!! I love it!!
Do you think that since chloe got a taste of being an agent, that next season, they will recruit her?

Oh my goodness, do you think they will have a next season? Chloe does such good job I don't think they could replace her. She is vital part of the action. I am so addicted to this that when I see Jack Bauer I get so anxious. Always worried something will happen to him. Do you believe this? Like I am in some kind of fantasy world? One thing, helps with anxiety I have here at home and preparing meals everyday. My concentration is so much on him and what he does next. If I saw him at a pub, I would probably think he was there because he was looking for terrorist. I bet he doesn't relax very much. At least this is so refreshing not to hear something referring to nasty name calling.

OH there will DEFINATELY be a next season. Kiefer Sutherland/ Jack Bauer is too big for it not to keep going. I would love to meet him. I would just melt to nothing.

Back
Top Bottom