The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
For Sure!

Are you 'for sure' that there will be next season? Or is it because you truly hope it is so. That is exactly the way I would feel about Jack Bauer. Evidently when commisaryqueen met him it had no affect. Think would have preferred his father but Kieffer will do anytime. He just doesn't seem like he is to arogant as most of them are. Melting is the exact feeling I experience when I watch the show. He gets me so nervous about the series. Thanks for letting me know I am not alone in my reaction to him. I thought I was over this kind of feeling.

I haven't heard that it's definate, just that cbs is trying to buy the rights from fox when their contract comes up this season. They are very interested in having it on their station. Evidently, it's getting expensive since it's gotten so popular.

BTW, Can you believe, I found a "24" fan :mrgreen:forum.http://www.inside-24.com/forum/

Way to go texas

Thanks for letting me know. How many hours have you spent on there? I am so grateful. Thank you.

What now?

Think something will happen to Tony since looks like Michelle and Tony are patching things up? They really look intense when they see each other. That guy Logan really bothers me, guess he is supposed to. Edgar reminds me of someone used to work with. Only business. I knew the Chinese guy would find out about Jack from him. Just 'happened' to be in the hall? Yea, right. Didn't the warhead go off?

I think that they will kill Tony off just for the effect. Someone always dies that shouldn't. I don't like Edgar myself. He's just plain creepy! He's going to be the one that ends up with something to hide. I think he's wanting to get back at all of them for his mom dying and not being able to get her out. The warhead didn't go off, yet... It was released though. I think next week, it'll either hit somewhere or our Air Force will devert it over the ocean or somewhere very remote and shoot it down. Minimal damage. I HATE waiting a whole week to find out :)

Me Too!

I am NOT a patient person especially when it comes to something that doesn't affect me. So you think Tony will go? Sorry to hear it. Well, Edgar is sure the needle in the haystack. One like him everywhere. I am anxious to see if you are right. Makes it more exciting to hear your ideas. These other programs just don't match up as well. I do watch American Idol at the end to see who gets it. Now I heard that that is set up too. Honesty is rare find. Agree? I would worry about Jack being sincere with me. He has too much loyalty to his job. I really can't blame Audrey. That really bothered me. You too? See you next week.

No way is Tony getting killed. He got shafted last season. This year it is all about Jack getting pounded emotionally. I am betting if anyone ELSE dies it will be Audrey.

You think so, Alix?

I guess whenever Jack is having problems with his women, they kill them, just like with Teri.
I think they have to show some kind of repercussions for the Chinese Consulate though.

Coming Back

I really have to get things going here but I am so durned wrapped up in this theory that I am grateful you feel Tony will come back. What about Michelle? She is in charge will something happen to her? I really don't care if Audrey goes. But Chloe, Jack, Edgar, Mike, Michelle, Tony, David, have I missed someone? Oh, that guy who is helping with getting things in order. You guys like Buchannan? Marwan is gone, right? Or will he get out? Thanks for your understanding about this. I feel embarrassed to discuss this with my family. I am the only one who watches it they think I am out of it. They don't care for it do you believe it?

They did get Marwan, hopefully they'll keep him!! I don't like him because when I see him, I always think of him in The Mummy yelling "Anucksunamoon"

Oh well, I glad my husband is just as addicted to the show as I am ;)
We like the same things, even after 20 years. I guess we'll just get a surprise next Monday. I can't wait to see what they come up with next to keep us on the edge.

texas

Are YOU ready, texas? As long as I know I can count on you for details, I am fine! Just make sure you remember. It gets more involved as each week airs. I feel like I work with these people. As long as you make it through those commercials you'll be fine. As I said, I have to tape it then play it afterwards. That way I can make it without getting more upset. Only have to wait week for next episode. What will we do when it is off for summer?

In the Kitchen said:
Are YOU ready, texas? As long as I know I can count on you for details, I am fine! Just make sure you remember. It gets more involved as each week airs. I feel like I work with these people. As long as you make it through those commercials you'll be fine. As I said, I have to tape it then play it afterwards. That way I can make it without getting more upset. Only have to wait week for next episode. What will we do when it is off for summer?

:ROFLMAO: I haven no idea what to do in the summer. Hopefully, Fox has a good new lineup. Now that they know what kind of shows are being watched, maybe they have some things up their sleeve.

Now What?

I thought someone said Tony wasn't going to get shot? Looks like he will with this gal around. Just when he and Michelle said they were going to get back together. Jack still wants to get back to Audrey? Really, would any of you get relationship with some guy like him? I know it is his job but he could kill my dogs! How long does it take missle to hit? These people sure don't seem too worried. All these conversations about getting together. I saw preview of upcoming show ****'s Kitchen? That looks like a loser. Is that going to replace 24? Guess they are pretty sure of their audience. At least this won't have me on edge for a while. Since no one watches here I look forwarad to your comments. Thanks

In the Kitchen said:
I thought someone said Tony wasn't going to get shot? Looks like he will with this gal around. Just when he and Michelle said they were going to get back together. Jack still wants to get back to Audrey? Really, would any of you get relationship with some guy like him? I know it is his job but he could kill my dogs! How long does it take missle to hit? These people sure don't seem too worried. All these conversations about getting together. I saw preview of upcoming show ****'s Kitchen? That looks like a loser. Is that going to replace 24? Guess they are pretty sure of their audience. At least this won't have me on edge for a while. Since no one watches here I look forwarad to your comments. Thanks

I knew that something would happen to either Tony or Michelle. And when the girl had the other agent, WHY did Tony not shoot her!! I would have shot her. He should have known that she was going to kill him anyway..jeez!
I wouldn't date him!!
And as far as the missile:LOL: I was asking my husband the same thing last night. And I really wish that they would get rid of that idiot president. He is a big baby. He doesn't know how to run the country! He's a follower, not a leader.
2 hours next week:) and then the end:(
Don't know what I'll watch then

President

I feel the same way about president logan. The way he stares at people like he isn't comprehending what they are communicating. He only is in the show to make you more uptight. Palmer handles himself so cool. So cool! Logan is the idiot. Haller is pretty strong too. He put Audrey in her place. Good. The way these people can just do away with each other. What every happened to Edgar and the Chinese consulate? Two WHOLE hours. Will we make it? Then nothing for another 6 months. Guess they all need rest after this.

They have the new show coming called The Inside.
About a woman that was kidnapped and tortured when she was little and escaped and now is helping police track and find others that are missing, because she supposedly is able to get into the mind of the suspect because of seeing how it is done first hand.
??? Maybe it will be good, because I know that chef one won't go too far, maybe.
I can't wait for the 2 hours. It will all come together then.

texas

I am so gratefui you keep in touch. I think I would be so frustrated if I didn't have you to count on. (As if this is the only thing I have to worry about) It sure helps me with my other problems to take my mind off them. Worried about brother who broke shoulder, neice who suspects cancer, brother and his daughter in law having threats against each other, cousin who is getting Alzheimers, etc. so you see this is kind of outlet for me to think about CTU and how they are protecting the country. Thanks again for your time. The other program INSIDE sounds good. The chef thing is not appealing. See you next week. 2 HOURS wow. How will we stand it? Your husband okay?

Back
Top Bottom