A game we all can play!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Santa....:santa: Because no matter how old I get part of me still believes, and listens faithfully to hear the jingle-jangle of bells and hoofs on the roof come December 24th. Santa is the spirit of holiday giving and is something that is both magical and very real, I think.

Opening your stocking first or last (after your other gifts) on Christmas morning?

hmm.... i'm allowed to open one stocking present the night before so i have to say before.

white Christmas or otherwise?

luvs_food said:
white Christmas or otherwise?
I love that movie!!! Lol, but I gather you mean the weather :LOL: I would have to say my vote is for a Christmas card worthy white Christmas!

Snowball fight or making snowmen (snowpeople)?

i love being with my family so much. but i do cherish those peace and quiet nights when nobody's up yet.

old or new?

Last edited:
ICadvisor said:
Santa....:santa: This is the one Time of Year I am the Perfect Size, But I don't have the suit anymore ! I use to help Santa out a Little, I LOVE IT, This was what I was meant to do ! I wish I had a suit and the gifts to past out, That WOULD BE the BIGGEST GIFT TO ME ! When You are in there You are Better than SUPERMAN ! The KIDS EYES JUST LIGHT UP !

Ok back to the Game,
Old like me !!!!!!! :LOL: I Love to fix things, I get a bigger kick out of something I have fixed Than something new !

Log Cabin or Brick Split-Level ? :wacko:

Maidrite said:
ICadvisor said:
Santa....:santa: This is the one Time of Year I am the Perfect Size, But I don't have the suit anymore ! I use to help Santa out a Little, I LOVE IT, This was what I was meant to do ! I wish I had a suit and the gifts to past out, That WOULD BE the BIGGEST GIFT TO ME ! When You are in there You are Better than SUPERMAN ! The KIDS EYES JUST LIGHT UP !

Ok back to the Game,
I've always felt a connection to Santa Clause ever since I was a little girl and that darling cartoon (or rather clay-mation), [font=Arial, Helvetica, adobe-helvetica, Arial Narrow]"Santa Claus is comming to town" named ol' St. Nick's wife as "Jessica"!

~Brick split level~

Backroads or a highway through the Nevada desert?
[/font]

Back
Top Bottom