Answer a question with a question!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Do you know I wasn't waiting as much as sitting at the computer trying to write a "speech" to convince my MIL to co-sign for our new vehicle?

Do you know it is not because we can't afford the payments but all of our income and investments are "not acceptable" to the bank?

Do you know that applies to more than just banks? (I was mentioning to DH yesterday that the people who have low-paying jobs that don't give out medical benefits are the ones who really need them....like us).

Do you know that is NOT what I mean? Isn't there some way that a person without dental (here in Canada) can get a filling in their tooth and get some help with the $350 bill?

Would you all forgive me as I am really tired and in very bad pain (tooth and leg) and grumpy because of my pig-headed in-laws so I am probably griping at nothing?

Do you know I had part of a cap come off one, but it doesn't hurt so i forget to get it fixed? (plus it happened when we had no insurance)

Do you know that is the same with me? That the filling blew out about 2 years ago and I have just left it because it didin't hurt but now the decay is deep into the root and I may even have to have a root canal and cap (over and above the $350)?

where do they come up with these silly amounts of dental work you "should" need?

Back
Top Bottom