At what point do I go see the Dr. (flu)?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LOL!

Well, she thinks it's a virus and that I need to go to the ER in 4 hrs for IV treatment. I, on the otherhand, need to sleep and will go to my Dr at 8am and see what he says.

LOL!

Well, she thinks it's a virus and that I need to go to the ER in 4 hrs for IV treatment. I, on the otherhand, need to sleep and will go to my Dr at 8am and see what he says.

You'll know if you need to go sooner - is anyone there with you?

Yup, Joe (hubby). He offered to take me tonight but I said no. Here's the kicker....his father, who he's only met twice (as a baby and at 18) is on his way here as we speak. He lives in MA and is currently only 4 hrs away! I don't wanna get him sick!!! I've never met the man!

:) If it's a virus you usually are not contagious once you have symtoms if it's bacterial like food poisoning you can't pass that on.

:ohmy: Hi, nice to meet you, want some virus? I don't want it anymore! :neutral:

Well, good luck and get better soon! And you're right about the broth - there's no such thing as just "chicken broth" anymore! :LOL: I still like to drain the broth off of Campbell's Chicken Noodle soup when I'm sick - or the broth from the Lipton's dried soup - that's really good! Once you start keeping things "in" you can make some rice and then in a blender mix the rice with the broth - I've done it too many times - it really hits the spot!

After reading the beer bread thread I'm ready for that! I'm wanting solid foods like no other!!!!!

I went to the Dr...nothing was found wrong so she gave me anti-nausia pills. I'm thinking it's all nerves since we've been SO busy in our house since the end of May (my estranged FIL is coming TODAY for 2 weeks..never met him)..

I'm feeling much better now, a little dehydrated but other than that, I'll survive!

Yea, stress can really wear the body out and cause feelings of sickness. Glad to hear all is ok health wise... just got to get over that nausea!!! Get better girlie!

I went to the Dr...nothing was found wrong so she gave me anti-nausia pills. I'm thinking it's all nerves since we've been SO busy in our house since the end of May (my estranged FIL is coming TODAY for 2 weeks..never met him)..

I'm feeling much better now, a little dehydrated but other than that, I'll survive!
Is your FIL staying at your house?

Is your FIL staying at your house?

Yup. He's here...arrived about three hours ago. I've never met the man and Joe (DH) hasn't seen him for 20 yrs and it ended on a very bad note. They just started talking again about 1.5 yrs ago.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom