Big announcment: I'm a girl

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
img_293694_0_890ad0882043ec9465f32abbd737a58c.gif

Here is the peanut butter jelly time dancing banana
img_293694_1_c38969b200d9ac3d9f2c6301c3438bf8.jpg

SizzlininIN said:
:LOL:

Honestly Banana...........I just realized your name is Banana Brain and not Banana Brian......:)

For the longest time I thought it said banana brian too :LOL: we must be a tad dislexic. :ROFLMAO:

I knew you were banana brain, but I thought you were a guy too! *sorry!*
My avatar's changed often in all my time here, but I do remember that my last one (curious george) got me an interesting pm.....

Like the chiquita gal.

TATTRAT said:
I kinda figured Banana was a woman after reading about the "conflict" in Hawaii. When she said boyfriend, is when I figured ir out, but hey, it's the 2000s', so anything is possible.

Yeah well I'm not as much of a stalker as you.:LOL: I guess you picked up more than dining preferences from Mr. Lector.:ROFLMAO:

C'mon... fess up BRIAN! Heh, heh.

I thought you were a dude. Thanks for clearing up this major problem.

My only question is: When you found out you were a girl, were you happy or sad? :huh:

(p.s. I like the new avatar, too)

I thought everyone knew you were a female due to your name. I mean banan brain, that is pretty self explanatory, right? LOL

Just kidding. Don't get mad at me.

erinmself said:
Banana, I always thought you were a girl. I guess I am the odd woman out here.[/quote ]
:winkiss:

But I must confess...
I thought YOU were a guy! I always think of erin as a guy's name. And I read your name in my head as "Erin 'imself". Ooops.

Banana Brain said:
Our story in pictures:
:flowers:

:bangin:

:hammer:

:whistling
Why in pictures? Because I cannot read?:LOL:And thanks for pounding on my head after I brought you flowers.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom