Can someone please help me with pics...?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cheryl J

Chef Extraordinaire
....or direct me to a tutorial that a 5 yr. old could understand? :LOL: My apologies if there is one somewhere that I've overlooked, or if this post is in the wrong place.

I only know how to post pics from photobucket. I messed around with trying to upload pics using the little mountain icon, but it didn't work for me. :(

I think what got me started on this was Harry's "guilty pleasures" thread. Some of you post pics so neat and clean, one after the other....that just show up in the thread. How do you do that??!! :LOL:

i know a 6 year old with great writing and directing chops...

j/k.

there's lots if ways to do it, but a simple one i use is to google images of what you want, right cluick on tje picture and "save picture" to your desktop, then attach/upload it using the little paper clip icon above the post reply box.

Last edited:
....or direct me to a tutorial that a 5 yr. old could understand? :LOL: My apologies if there is one somewhere that I've overlooked, or if this post is in the wrong place.

I only know how to post pics from photobucket. I messed around with trying to upload pics using the little mountain icon, but it didn't work for me. :(

I think what got me started on this was Harry's "guilty pleasures" thread. Some of you post pics so neat and clean, one after the other....that just show up in the thread. How do you do that??!! :LOL:
If you know the URL of the photo, then paste the URL once you have clicked the picture icon (mountain icon). If you find a photo on the web and don't know its URL, right click the photo and click "copy image location", if you are using FireFox. Something similar in other browsers. Then paste that into the box that shows up when you click the photo icon.

I hope that helps.

For pictures you take and load onto your computer, use the paper lip icon on the Post Reply window. Click on that and a "Manage Attachments" window appears. Click on Browse (there are five Browse lines). A window opens that allows you to find the photo on your computer and select it. Once you select it, click on upload. When that's done, close the window and complete your post by writing whatever you want to explain the picture. and you're done.

Thank you so much, buckytom, taxlady and Andy! Sounds easy enough. :) I'll fiddle around with it today after my daughter and grandkids leave.

Much appreciated! :) Have a wonderful day, all.

Testing to see if I have this figured out - I'm using my 3 year old grandson Austin as a test pic. :)

013.jpg

Yay!! Thank you again, all. :flowers:

I got pics of all the brats err...nieces and nephews. Mom paid for their group portraits, you'd think they could all smile at once. They range in age from 23 to 10.

Thank you Andy, Fiona, and Tom. :) Tom, I wanna just gobble that little guy up every time I see him. :LOL: Fiona, wow, that's quite an age difference in your neices and nephews! Sounds kinda like my 2 daughters, they are almost 10 years apart. Guess I figured I better have another one before the bio clock ran out. :ohmy::)

Thank you Andy, Fiona, and Tom. :) Tom, I wanna just gobble that little guy up every time I see him. :LOL: Fiona, wow, that's quite an age difference in your neices and nephews! Sounds kinda like my 2 daughters, they are almost 10 years apart. Guess I figured I better have another one before the bio clock ran out. :ohmy::)

Yes, my brother is 7 years younger than my youngest sister and ten years younger than me.

Back
Top Bottom