"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > The Back Porch > Off Topic Discussions
Old 10-01-2005, 11:35 AM   #1
Send a message via ICQ to ArticKatt Send a message via MSN to ArticKatt Send a message via Yahoo to ArticKatt
Christmas Wish List

Not sure where to put this but figure this is a good place. I need to put my christmas wish list together. I want lots of goodies. I moved last fall and got rid of a lot of stuff. some broken appliences and some just got to old and I wanted new. I live with my cousin and lets say she eats better and more often since I moved in. But its not easy doing without. LOL I need pots I think I will ask for a new set of stainless I woud like a oven proof frying pan. I want a cordless kettle. Hummm I Have a mixer so I guess I need a food processor. Knives. nice ones not professional ones but good ones. I want to get some names. LOL I want to make it as easy as possible for people to get me what I want. I saw a nice set of knives at Bendix (kitchen/housewares) store in canada and they were only 49.99 reg 120.00 can anyone suggest some nice new appliences and names. I know with the food processor I need a direct drive and not a belt driven one. With your help I can have a list and hope that most of the stuff is available online. Anyone else have a kitchen wish list for christmas. I hope to move out one day and want my kitchen ready to go LOL

ArticKatt is offline   Reply With Quote