Clocking Out II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i think i'm heading to bed. it's too hot to sit here much longer and i have a/c in my room. so that's where i'm going. goodnight guys

Hi ho hi ho, its off to work I go. I'll miss you all tonight. Thanks for giving me such an upbeat day y'all. Today has been a particularly lovely day on here.

Take care Alix, glad your day was sunny:) You sure made mine with that dog post :LOL:

kadesma

I"m off to clean up the kitchen, do a little laundry, say my prayers and head to bed! Wishing everyone a pleasant and safe night...

Night every one. I'll be back first thing in the morning. Around NOON your time. lol

Sleep well
and dream sweet!!

I'm off to get ready to pick the kids up from school & then to my parents for supper & church. I'll see y'all tomorrow if I don't get a chance later!

I'm off to catch up on the day's news...today began the sentencing hearing for Dennis Rader (Wichita Kansas BTK). I went through school with one of the victims and lived through the fear of that community. May the victims now rest in peace - and may their families find peace also.

callie said:
I'm off to catch up on the day's news...today began the sentencing hearing for Dennis Rader (Wichita Kansas BTK). I went through school with one of the victims and lived through the fear of that community. May the victims now rest in peace - and may their families find peace also.
Amen Callie, Amen
kadesma

Back
Top Bottom