Condolences to Dove, her beloved son John passed at 2:40 Nov 13/07

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dove said:
John is doing very well today. He feels stronger and his voice is strong now. Sounds just like he did before he got sick. He has blood work once a week and is waiting for the results from the spinal tap. If all is well I guess they will make plans for the bone marrow transplant soon.
Marge

Wonderful news!:)

Another prayer for you dear Marge, and for John, as well as the rest of your family. Great news!

I haven't had as much time to get on line as I'm re=wrting one of my novels right now. I had someone read it (first draft) and they pointed out some weakneses and inconsistancies. So, my lunch hours have been busy and will for a bit longer.

That being said, I had to check in and see how you and John are doing. I see he's still progressing well and that is good news indeed. You and your family, especially John, are still in my prayers. Be good and don't do anything I wouldn't do. And if you do, don't name it after me.:ROFLMAO:

You are living the saying at the bottom of my posts. Than you for being an example to all of us.

Seeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Ahhh Marge,
just seeing your posts brings a smile to my lips and makes my heart happy for all of you. You all are still in my daily prayers..
hugs to all of you,
kadesma

Thank Goodweed..good to see you here again.
"Be good and don't do anything I wouldn't do " You are just like my boys..spoil all the fun. ;-)

Thank you for all the thoughts and prayers..we are still waiting for the results of the spinal tap. since the Dr. called when he found out that John was in remission why did he just say " come in next week?" this worries me..
John is being optimistic..says Dr. wants to discuss his bone marrow transplant.

Dove said:
Thank Goodweed..good to see you here again.
"Be good and don't do anything I wouldn't do " You are just like my boys..spoil all the fun. ;-)

Thank you for all the thoughts and prayers..we are still waiting for the results of the spinal tap. since the Dr. called when he found out that John was in remission why did he just say " come in next week?" this worries me..
John is being optimistic..says Dr. wants to discuss his bone marrow transplant.

Your being a pessimist Marge. I was thinking that the doctor wants to deliver good news in person to John;)

Good news was remission..I pray that they didn't find cells in the spine.
I'm just being a Mother who came so close to loosing her son just after loosing her husband just 4 months prier.

Dove said:
Good news was remission..I pray that they didn't find cells in the spine.
I'm just being a Mother who came so close to loosing her son just after loosing her husband just 4 months prier.

Dove, what you are doing is the most normal thing in the world for a loving wife and Mother to do. Grieve for the loved one no longer at your side and be anxious over the loved one who is.
It's natural for us Mother's and Wives to be anxious ..a friend of mine told me I was a 'control freak'..but I'm honestly not. Just someone who loves and sometimes frets.

The spinal tap was clear..good news. His heart rate is still high so his Dr. is sending him to a heart Dr.

Dove said:
The spinal tap was clear..good news. His heart rate is still high so his Dr. is sending him to a heart Dr.

Thats great news about the spinal tap Marge! As for John's heart rate, can they put him on medication for high blood pressure ( I assume thats the same as high heart rate?)

Sandie is stressed out like we all are. She works afternoons now. John needs her in the mornings. she is a secretary for an elementary school close by. They have been very good to her.
thanks for asking.
Marge]

Last edited by a moderator:
John had blood work and another x-ray today. He sees the doctor Thursday. I guess it depends on todays test to see when he goes to Stanford U.

Back
Top Bottom